JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Even Works for Cluster Headaches! Yippe-Yippee-Yah, Yippee-Ya, Yippe-Yuh!

Reviewer2419498により 11 05, 2009 に掲載

These tabs are one of Few effective abortive treatments I have found for Cluster Headaches. For a shadow, i put one tab under my tongue so it will be absorbed through the mucous membranes. For an oncoming Cluster Headaches, I use three tabs immediately upon feeling an aura. For best results, I drink a little cold water first so that the tab will dissolve faster. It works within 5-10 minutes for me approx 60% of the time. If no results with 10min, I immediately proceed to a plan B before the CH gets out of control. Please note that these will Not prevent Cluster Headaches, only abort them. I always keep at least 6 tabs in convenient locations in my bedroom, car, pocket, etc. Rarely do I ever see reviews for Cluster Headaches so I hope that this helps for those who suffer from dreaded Cluster Headaches and I hope others will post detailed reviews (Good or Bad) on products they have tried for Cluster Headaches. Since few products effectively abort Cluster Headaches, it may be worth a try for migraines too.

migraine be gone

Reviewer2250288により 12 05, 2008 に掲載

this is an amazing formula. it works within seconds for me. i highly recommend it to anyone with "cluster migraines" ....even the prescribed rx didn't rid me of them so fast; it's good to know i am only ingesting real herbs.

Migraine sufferers

Reviewer2545006により 11 01, 2008 に掲載

finally something that isn't a horse pill and it actually works. For me I could keep on going this past two weeks rather than curl up into a ball in bed [sleeping away my precious life] *True, one must still address the issues which CAUSE the migraine in the first place and this gives just enough relieve to be able to get help- I could still feel its presence but the migraine didn't over take my life for a first. It's been a great week or two compared to what it would have been without B&T's Migraide.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

When it works... it really works!

stephdにより 1 12, 2012 に掲載

With homeopathics, if the symptoms don't match up with the remedy, then it just doesn't work, but when it does -- it's fabulous! My partner had a horrendous migraine on top of prepping for a colonoscopy, so she was miserable. Normally she will take aspirin in combination with other drugs but she isn't allowed to take them before the procedure. I remembered that I had this in the medicine cabinet (it works for some of my migraine and cluster headaches so I keep it on hand) and it's not a blood thinner, so I made her take a couple of them under her tongue. Within half an hour, her headache was gone! She's so relieved.

migraide

Reviewer2789266により 7 14, 2011 に掲載

Worth a try if you catch it before it worsens.

Chronic Cluster Headaches

Reviewer1549246により 11 25, 2011 に掲載

Having a herbal formula that 1. does not interact with other drugs and 2. is safe and 3. actually works. I have all the 'triptans' etc in my drawer and I have found that Migraide really does remove the 'shadow' headache often assoc with CCH. Thankyou and highly recommended.

great product

Reviewer2992403により 4 25, 2010 に掲載

what I needed

great!

Reviewer3244240により 3 05, 2011 に掲載

is very good, I recommend

It works really fast!

Reviewer2277301により 4 30, 2011 に掲載

Sometimes I have very severe migraine, so I ordered it. A few days ago I had migraine and I took it immediately, and ablout 30 minutes later migraine has gone.

Great product.

Reviewer1709121により 3 21, 2014 に掲載

I love this product. It works great for headaches, and helps 70-80% for migraines.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15