JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

TERRIFIC cough syrup!

Reviewer2031172により 9 10, 2010 に掲載

My husband and I have been using this cough syrup for a couple of years now. We discovered it here on iherb. We both have asthma and it works to soothe and calm coughs for whatever reason. In July of this year, my husband had a quadruple bypass. Anybody who knows what this is knows that you have a breathing tube down your throat and his was in a little longer than usual. When they pulled it out, it hurt his throat more than the average person. He's had a frog in there for awhile. It didn't dawn on me to try this syrup out on him because it's not like it's a cold or asthma issue. But out of desperation we tried it and it calms down the frog and weird cough he has from the surgery so he gets some relief. I give this cough syrup AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa+++++++++++++ !! Better than anything OTC.

mrkq10により 10 30, 2007 に掲載

it helps to relief cough especialy at night.

Daytime cough syrup by B&T

Reviewer1363563により 7 24, 2008 に掲載

This has been the most effective cough syrup for my fmaily! Honey is the key ingredient.

Boericke & Tafel Daytime cough syrup

Reviewer1153068により 8 19, 2008 に掲載

Wonderful product! I am a singer and this product helps sooth the throat so well and of course it helps with a cough/ cold symptoms. Please continue to offer both the night and daytime cough syrups.They are fantsatic!!!

Effective!

Reviewer1231783により 12 22, 2007 に掲載

Works very well! And, it has no harmful side effects.

Great Stuff!

Reviewer3351687により 7 13, 2008 に掲載

I was skeptical when my daughter sent me my first bottle, but found out it is great when your cough is just starting. Reduces symptoms right away.

Great Product!

Reviewer1705774により 6 09, 2011 に掲載

Started with nighttime, add this after it worked so well.

soothing on the throat

bbchrisにより 1 08, 2010 に掲載

I was delighted to find a gentle cough syrup to keep on hand in medicine cabinet. Thank you iherb!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helps my husband's cough...

Reviewer1143531により 8 02, 2016 に掲載

This cough syrup works very well and is all natural ingredients. My husband gets bronchitis every couple of years and when he does, this is the only cough syrup he will use. This year he did have to take some antibiotics also, but for the lingering cough, this is a very effective cough syrup.

works

Katarinatanにより 11 11, 2012 に掲載

I got this for my mom's persistent coughs. She seemed to be better now.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13