JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Really Works

Reviewer1537793により 12 12, 2007 に掲載

I really like this product. It works quickly and does not make the kids drowsy or fussy.

Great taste

Reviewer2089813により 1 10, 2008 に掲載

My son actually didn't mind taking this cough medicine. It seemed to work well.

seems to work

Reviewer1386476により 12 20, 2008 に掲載

We've used this a few times and it seems to stop the coughing. Esp. in my son with asthma. Takes a little time to work. I definately like using this better than traditional cough syrups. I will probably buy this again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The only cough syrup that works

Reviewer1588417により 12 14, 2009 に掲載

This is the only cough medicine I have EVER given my children that has helped at all. It tastes good & works well, and has none of those scary ingredients that has had many children's medicines pulled off the shelves.

Soothing

Reviewer2220010により 10 13, 2010 に掲載

This natural cough syrup is soothing and somewhat reduces coughing. Tastes good. Can tell it has some healthy ingredients.

Very good product

Reviewer1908196により 11 08, 2010 に掲載

It helpped my son to reduce his caugh. It takes time to work but I like the fact that has honey in it since we are SCD...seems nautral with heatlhy ingredients...and the service from iherb is excellent once more..thank you

Great for coughs!

Reviewer2236407により 8 09, 2011 に掲載

My three kids use it any time they feel a cough coming on. They also like the cherry flavor.

Great product!

Reviewer1517493により 11 25, 2011 に掲載

This cough mixture is really good for me! I was coughing very badly & after a few days my cough got better! One thing I don't like about this is the bottle! Everytime I pour out the syrup, it will be on the bottle as well.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1878357により 1 27, 2012 に掲載

Works great for my sons dry cough and even my husband uses it and says it gives him a relief. But when he had severe cough all night long, it didn't help a lot.

fast result

Reviewer2111223により 7 25, 2012 に掲載

really effective and great taste. my 18 mth old love it. no forcing needed.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14