JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very good product!

5568247092528506230により Jul 18, 2015 に掲載

Very effective in eliminating phlegm

BIZ254により Jul 01, 2015 に掲載

It works well and a good alternative to nuberlizer during early signs of bronchial coughs!

Funciona!

Reviewer2362383により Nov 07, 2014 に掲載

Muy eficaz!

buen producto

Reviewer3272035により Aug 29, 2013 に掲載

muy buen producto se lo recomiendo a todos.

LOVE it!!

SuzanneIs4Health4Lifeにより Dec 31, 2012 に掲載

It works very well for my 2 year old, and she doesn't mind the taste at all! It works!

Effective and sugar free

5360818054606022620により Sep 02, 2012 に掲載

My kids like this syrup. The taste is good compare to other brand cough syrup which is too sweet. I like this because it use natural ingredient and did not add any sugar. It help to reduce my daughter cough and save to consume. Not to worry about over consume. Thanks to iherb and will order again.

Really good!

Reviewer2231421により Apr 12, 2012 に掲載

My 3 years old daughter was used to have mild asthma and bronchitis after a cold. We used western medicine including inhale & oral medicine and Chinese medicine but it took over 1 month to recover. Besides, her bad cough kept coming back after a few days. She was getting harder and harder to recover. We were very worried that her health got worsen. When she used B&T cough syrup the first time, I found she coughed more in the first 2 days. The phelgm was loosen and was coughing out to her throat. On the 3rd day, her cough was less and on the 5th day, her cough was gone. I found it is more effective to use at almost end of a cold and use it with olive leaf / Umcka. Now it takes less than 10 days to recover fully from a cold. Very satisfied with it.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good syrup

Reviewer2397464により Mar 16, 2012 に掲載

bought for my son. helped quickly. We liked the syrup

Good homeopathic product

Reviewer1056849により Mar 14, 2012 に掲載

It helped us a lot when my daughter caught cold recently. And what I like the most is that it is homeopathic and almost (less then 1%) does not contain alcohol.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer3104457により Feb 07, 2012 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 35