JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

B&T keeps my son out of the hospital

Reviewer2527666により Sep 18, 2008 に掲載

My son is a severe asthmatic and every year we had to go to the hospital for at least an over night stay, usually by ambulance. Ever since trying this on him we haven't had a trip there. If he shows signs of a bronchial infection I start him on the more severe cough instructions. I don't wait until he is coushing until he throws up. I recommend this med to everyone I know that has asthmatic children. Great Poduct!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The only thing that works to clear up stubborn phlegm

gabemomにより May 26, 2011 に掲載

My 3 years old boy has been having phlegm for a while since he has a cold a few months back.. The cold went away, but the phlegm was still around. I brought him to the pediatrician and they all say the same thing about him.. mild asthma and prescribed the horrible ventolin/pulmicort/arbuterol/flixotide in a accuhaler. Not only those drugs don't work on him, it made him cranky. He definitely doesn't have the asthma, as there are no other symptoms of asthma (he doesn't lose his appetite, he can run without having shortness of breath, breath normally during night sleep). So I switch to this and within 5 days, his phlegm disappeared!

Past great product!!

Reviewer1572726により Feb 07, 2008 に掲載

Excellent product!!! Helps prevent asthma/allergy symptoms from getting more symptomatic.

Highly effective

Reviewer1815598により Nov 01, 2010 に掲載

I bought it for my daughter, but decided not to give it to her due to the alcohol content. I used it myself recently and was astonished at its effectiveness. So far this is the most effective natural medication I have used for a cold.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Everyone should have one in the cupboard!

Reviewer1130109により Feb 18, 2009 に掲載

This really is quite effective, my 4 yr. ol daughter had a cough that had been going on 3 weeks with no sign of a let up. Gave her this for 2 days and the cough was no more! Have since recommended it to friends and subsequently bought if for them.

Really good!

Reviewer2231421により Apr 12, 2012 に掲載

My 3 years old daughter was used to have mild asthma and bronchitis after a cold. We used western medicine including inhale & oral medicine and Chinese medicine but it took over 1 month to recover. Besides, her bad cough kept coming back after a few days. She was getting harder and harder to recover. We were very worried that her health got worsen. When she used B&T cough syrup the first time, I found she coughed more in the first 2 days. The phelgm was loosen and was coughing out to her throat. On the 3rd day, her cough was less and on the 5th day, her cough was gone. I found it is more effective to use at almost end of a cold and use it with olive leaf / Umcka. Now it takes less than 10 days to recover fully from a cold. Very satisfied with it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best children's cough medicine!

Reviewer1363563により Dec 07, 2009 に掲載

This medicine is honey based and works well for my children! I usually only have to give one dose when they have a cough even though you can give it up to every 2 hours. The most I have had to give them is 2 in a night.

Soothing and fast acting

Reviewer3014224により Dec 11, 2009 に掲載

Works great for my asthmatic son. Whenever his inhaler isn't working fast enough to relieve the inflamation this does. Soothing.

Works Great!

Reviewer1305746により Oct 14, 2008 に掲載

This stuff worked better than OTC medicines we used when my son had a bronchial infection that lasted 5 weeks!!!

from Latvia