JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

A staple for kids

Reviewer3064455により Jun 30, 2009 に掲載

I give this to my younger children at the first sign of a cold or flu and it seems a good line of defense for that nagging cold.

Always good!

Reviewer3213655により Oct 24, 2009 に掲載

I've been using Boericke and Tafel Alpha CF since high school and it's always effective. Great immune booster; keeps me well throughout the year.

Experience with Alpha CF

Reviewer3070155により Jan 08, 2010 に掲載

I use the product at the first sign of a cold and it works miracles for me. I am most grateful to have your product and your service is extraordinary.

A-O-K

Reviewer1368220により Apr 20, 2010 に掲載

We always keep this on hand, it works great..!

saved me many times

Reviewer1496048により Jan 02, 2011 に掲載

I find it very effective at the first sign of cold. All the symptoms like chills and sore throat were gone after a couple of days. But I needed to take it every one or two hours to make it work, which was sometimes hard when I was busy.

Work Fast & Effective!

Reviewer1104059により Apr 12, 2013 に掲載

This is my third year using this as part of the "Winterize" protocol for everyone in the house. My oldest son particularly like this because it is easy to keep the whole bottle in his backpack and take them at the first sign of cold anytime anywhere.

Excellent!!

Reviewer2295859により Dec 21, 2012 に掲載

At the moment you notice ther first symptons if you take it, you will feel the difference. I recommned it!!

Alpha CF

Reviewer1276292により Feb 05, 2009 に掲載

Great price on shipping and item and delivery time

Works for our family!

Reviewer2906281により Feb 19, 2009 に掲載

We feel this product really helps to keep our colds at bay. Great price at iherb. My husband likes the liquid, but my daughter and I prefer the tablets.

Jacky from Hong Kong

Reviewer2771317により Apr 18, 2008 に掲載

very good to my family and it works particulaly good when the symtoms start.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 22