Boericke & Tafel, Alpha CF, 120 Tablets

Other Reviews (5)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

North Carolina - Wilkes County

Posted by Reviewer1645012 From North Carolina on Oct 28, 2008

I have used this homeopathic product for about 15 years now. Works great, the sooner you start it when you suspect a cold the more effecti it is.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

It is miracle in the bottle

Posted by Reviewer2867464 From Oregon on Sep 08, 2007

My whole family and all of my friends use it. If taken at the very first signs of cold or flu it stops them immediately. We also take it as a preventive measure after/during being around sick people. It works like magic. I always have it with me in my purse. I highly recommend this product.

I'd recommend Alpha CF

Posted by Reviewer3076044 From Connecticut on Jan 02, 2008

I started with Alpha CF for children on the recommendation of a friend. when I went back to get more at the health food store they sold out. I got the adult version and adjusted the serving portions and now we all use the same bottle. 120 count. You can imagine my pleasant surprise when I found the product online for about 1/2 the price. I feel comfortable offering this to my children and they have a pleasant taste. Even my picky daughter will take them without a problem. She actually likes them so I have to put them out of her way.

realy works

Posted by Reviewer2125070 From Lithuania on Apr 12, 2011

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2542128 From Arizona on Oct 28, 2008

This stuff really works. This is the only thing my family takes at first signs of cold or flu. We don't get sick unless I don't have any on hand.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »