JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

It is miracle in the bottle

Reviewer2867464により Sep 08, 2007 に掲載

My whole family and all of my friends use it. If taken at the very first signs of cold or flu it stops them immediately. We also take it as a preventive measure after/during being around sick people. It works like magic. I always have it with me in my purse. I highly recommend this product.

North Carolina - Wilkes County

Reviewer1645012により Oct 28, 2008 に掲載

I have used this homeopathic product for about 15 years now. Works great, the sooner you start it when you suspect a cold the more effecti it is.

realy works

Reviewer2125070により Apr 12, 2011 に掲載

Really works!

Reviewer2542128により Oct 28, 2008 に掲載

This stuff really works. This is the only thing my family takes at first signs of cold or flu. We don't get sick unless I don't have any on hand.

I'd recommend Alpha CF

Reviewer3076044により Jan 02, 2008 に掲載

I started with Alpha CF for children on the recommendation of a friend. when I went back to get more at the health food store they sold out. I got the adult version and adjusted the serving portions and now we all use the same bottle. 120 count. You can imagine my pleasant surprise when I found the product online for about 1/2 the price. I feel comfortable offering this to my children and they have a pleasant taste. Even my picky daughter will take them without a problem. She actually likes them so I have to put them out of her way.

Works Wonders!

Reviewer3200443により Feb 10, 2014 に掲載

Feel a cold or flu coming on? Fighting the symptoms? Alpha CF will get you through quicker than you thought possible, especially if you take this at the first signs of illness.

Always good!

Reviewer3213655により Oct 24, 2009 に掲載

I've been using Boericke and Tafel Alpha CF since high school and it's always effective. Great immune booster; keeps me well throughout the year.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

works well especially if used early

trynaturalにより Oct 07, 2016 に掲載

If you start on this once the symptoms start, it is really effective. Makes the sniffles milder and shorter in duration before it's all gone. Have used it with the kids too (under 6). No side effects & really easy to administer. They actually enjoy taking it. But you really have to keep up the frequent dosages the first 24hrs. Otherwise the cold just rubs its course.

Excellent!!

Reviewer2295859により Dec 21, 2012 に掲載

At the moment you notice ther first symptons if you take it, you will feel the difference. I recommned it!!

Works for our family!

Reviewer2906281により Feb 19, 2009 に掲載

We feel this product really helps to keep our colds at bay. Great price at iherb. My husband likes the liquid, but my daughter and I prefer the tablets.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22