JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great price!

Reviewer1469615により Feb 20, 2009 に掲載

Tasty product-I now sprinkle it on everything (yogurt,hot cereals,meat loaf,smoothies,etc). iHerb's price=$2.50 less than Whole Foods--and this package is light(keeping postage costs down). I'm very pleased.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great and easy way to add fiber to your life!

Reviewer2001475により May 14, 2009 に掲載

I simple sprinkle two TBS on top of my oatmeal every morning and feel good about increasing my fiber intake. After opening, I pour much of it into a smaller plastic container for easier handling and refrigerate both. Lots of other ways to use this too if you're into baking.

For Oatmeal

Reviewer3166426により Mar 13, 2009 に掲載

I mix this in my steelcut oats for extra fiber and Omega3.

Bob's Red Mill Flaxseed Meal

Reviewer1981377により Oct 24, 2011 に掲載

I am never disappointed by Bob. I use this in recipes and add it to oatmeal and things for extra fiber, protein, and omega-3s.

Yum and regular.

Reviewer1362511により Jan 03, 2012 に掲載

I sprinkle this on my cereal every day to stay regular. It is also supposed to lower your cholesterol. Good value and quality.

the best

Reviewer1586599により Jun 02, 2010 に掲載

i love all all bob's red mill product.

Makes Great Flatbread, Muffins and Pancakes

Reviewer1261830により Oct 07, 2010 に掲載

Besides adding flax meal to my oatmeal and smoothies, I enjoy making delicious flatbread, pancakes and muffins from it. My flatbreads can be a little sweet if I desire with a touch of honey added, or seasoned with herbs and spices for great sandwiches. Flax meal is a great way to get my fiber and Omega-3s and this is a good brand. Thanks iHerb!

Wonderful!

4613142442863848488により Jul 21, 2012 に掲載

I used this in cooking and had a few teaspoonfuls raw, very good for you. Also gave some to my Golden Retriever, he loved it and his coat is looking much nicer.

Great product.

Reviewer1254460により Mar 20, 2010 に掲載

I add this to my bread dough when baking. It adds some crunch.

Bob's Red Mill, Whole Ground Flaxseed Meal

Reviewer2021726により Apr 25, 2010 に掲載

Shipping time was very good. While this product appears to make for a better alternative than the Metamucil I was using before it.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 48