JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Happy to have teff!

Umbridgeにより Apr 22, 2012 に掲載

We can't get teff in Australia, so I save this for special dishes (like injera!) or only use it in small amounts. I like that it is both gluten free and wholegrain, and mixed with other flours it makes a great multi-grain bread.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Makes an awesome chocolate cake!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwellにより Jul 10, 2013 に掲載

This gluten free flour is full of healthy nutrients. It makes great chocolate cake, cookies and other baked goods that contain nuts. Soak flour prior to using it to cook with and it will take any crunchiness out of the grain that it may have; I soaked mine for a short time and didn't notice any crunchiness.

Good!

Reviewer1906735により Oct 10, 2012 に掲載

Nice texture and nutty taste!

like it

Reviewer2259021により Sep 29, 2011 に掲載

I use it for all my baking. It taste good and have a lot of nutrition. I would buy this product again and again.

Excellent

Reviewer2444935により Aug 19, 2012 に掲載

Use this often as part of my flour blends in gluten free baking. Love it also d/t higher protein/nutrition content. Makes out of this world teff pancakes! Would definitely recommend.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for homemade gluten free oreo cookies!!

Reviewer3020614により Apr 12, 2012 に掲載

Google Gluten Free Girl and the Chef Oreo Cookies and the recipe I use should come up. It's the best recipe I've found for gf homemade oreo cookies - highly recommend her other recipes too!!

Teff Flour

Reviewer1381713により Jun 05, 2012 に掲載

this teff flour is so moist and nutrient dense.

teff flour

Reviewer1428760により Feb 12, 2010 に掲載

wonderful product,not easy to find in stores. It is nutritious and enhances many traditional recipes by replacing some of other kinds of flour. It is a blessing for those who do not tolerate gluten. Teff flour has become a staple in my baking since I was introduced to it by an Ethiopian friend.

Good seal

4678624565538596670により Feb 01, 2014 に掲載

Packaged well with no apparent leaks. It is ground to the consistency as a regular flour would be. Works well when used as part of an all purpose flour mix to bake gluten free. I use the AP flour mix to make gluten free bread. Works great. As with all my ingredients I store in mason jars that has all the air removed to keep them clean and dry.

Bob's Red Mill, Whole Grain Teff Flour, Gluten Free

Reviewer1552092により Sep 24, 2008 に掲載

Purchased to use in "birdie bread" for my parrots. Very satisfied with quality & freshness.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 39