JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Okish

4805121267790510152により Feb 22, 2016 に掲載

I have doing gluten free bakery for about 2 years and this was the first time I tried this flour (in muffins). I used 30% of teff flour mixed with sorghum and buckwheat. I have to say that the taste is a bit weird, it takes time to get used to it. Maybe it would taste better in combination with other flours or in bread.

!

Strelkaにより Jun 30, 2015 に掲載

Bezglut'ena milti, kas piedod 'edienam interesantu gar'su

Experimentando healthy life

BalkisMarにより Nov 13, 2014 に掲載

Aún le tengo que coger el truco a esta harina, pero las propiedades del cereal ya me tienen totalmente convencida

Love it!

4914040994383706593により Oct 07, 2014 に掲載

Great product!

Not for us

5598399106105531991により May 29, 2014 に掲載

With three coeliacs in our family, I thought this would be a welcome addition to our GF pantry. Alas, although the bread with added teff flour + the muffins came out great and were very tasty, two of us had a bad reaction (tummy trouble) each time we ate anything with teff flour. :/ I won't be buying it again.

Good seal

4678624565538596670により Feb 01, 2014 に掲載

Packaged well with no apparent leaks. It is ground to the consistency as a regular flour would be. Works well when used as part of an all purpose flour mix to bake gluten free. I use the AP flour mix to make gluten free bread. Works great. As with all my ingredients I store in mason jars that has all the air removed to keep them clean and dry.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent Teff Flour will purchase again.

4978545617610769518により Jul 12, 2013 に掲載

Excellent Teff Flour will purchase again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Makes an awesome chocolate cake!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwellにより Jul 10, 2013 に掲載

This gluten free flour is full of healthy nutrients. It makes great chocolate cake, cookies and other baked goods that contain nuts. Soak flour prior to using it to cook with and it will take any crunchiness out of the grain that it may have; I soaked mine for a short time and didn't notice any crunchiness.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

God nøttete smak.

TheHeArtsproutにより Jun 27, 2013 に掲載

Bruker dette melet som delvis erstatning for annet mel i brød/pannekaker osv. Også god i havregrynsgrøt - blir en tykk, kremete grøt som barna liker. Næringsrikt og godt. :)

Good!

Reviewer1906735により Oct 10, 2012 に掲載

Nice texture and nutty taste!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています