JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Happy to have teff!

Umbridgeにより Apr 22, 2012 に掲載

We can't get teff in Australia, so I save this for special dishes (like injera!) or only use it in small amounts. I like that it is both gluten free and wholegrain, and mixed with other flours it makes a great multi-grain bread.

Good!

Reviewer1906735により Oct 10, 2012 に掲載

Nice texture and nutty taste!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Makes an awesome chocolate cake!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwellにより Jul 10, 2013 に掲載

This gluten free flour is full of healthy nutrients. It makes great chocolate cake, cookies and other baked goods that contain nuts. Soak flour prior to using it to cook with and it will take any crunchiness out of the grain that it may have; I soaked mine for a short time and didn't notice any crunchiness.

Teff Flour

Reviewer1381713により Jun 05, 2012 に掲載

this teff flour is so moist and nutrient dense.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for homemade gluten free oreo cookies!!

Reviewer3020614により Apr 12, 2012 に掲載

Google Gluten Free Girl and the Chef Oreo Cookies and the recipe I use should come up. It's the best recipe I've found for gf homemade oreo cookies - highly recommend her other recipes too!!

Good seal

4678624565538596670により Feb 01, 2014 に掲載

Packaged well with no apparent leaks. It is ground to the consistency as a regular flour would be. Works well when used as part of an all purpose flour mix to bake gluten free. I use the AP flour mix to make gluten free bread. Works great. As with all my ingredients I store in mason jars that has all the air removed to keep them clean and dry.

delicious

Reviewer1676014により Dec 21, 2007 に掲載

These make incredible almond or cashew butter gluten free cookies! It is also a high protein grain!

Bob's Red Mill, Whole Grain Teff Flour, Gluten Free

Reviewer1552092により Sep 24, 2008 に掲載

Purchased to use in "birdie bread" for my parrots. Very satisfied with quality & freshness.

Whole Grain Teff Flour

Reviewer1583487により Jan 12, 2009 に掲載

This flour makes very delicious muffins. I am sensitive to wheat, so I try to find other alternatives that taste good. I've also used this for cookies, but that hasn't been as successful as the muffins. The recipe is on the bag.

Teff Flour

Reviewer1630454により Mar 08, 2009 に掲載

Was deliver in a great time and was a very good flour would recommed this site to everone looking for this kind of product.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 37