JA

ms

5287178679190435095により Sep 02, 2015 に掲載

Great in soups.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Bob's Red Mill Whole Grain Teff is VERY Nutritious and Gluten FREE Too!

BeckySueにより Mar 13, 2015 に掲載

I appreciate that this all natural product is gluten free. This highly nutritious and tasty grain is the smallest grain in the world. This small size means the germ and bran, where the nutrients are concentrated, account for a much larger volume of the seed compared to more familiar grains. Try this Teff Grain as a hot breakfast cereal!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Amazing gluten free grain.

Leioneにより Apr 23, 2014 に掲載

So delicious and nutritious. In addition to being gluten free and suitable for people with celiac disease and gluten intolerance, this ancient Ethiopian grain is rich in protein, dietary fiber, B vitamins (thiamin, vitamin B6, niacin, folic acid, riboflavin), iron, calcium, potas sium, copper, zinc, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, phytosterols and antioxidants, and is beneficial for people suffering from diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, heart disease, gastritis, acid reflux, nausea, indigestion, osteoporosis, arthritis, rheumatism and even cancer: it helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, increases appetite, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, and even reduces the risk of cancer. I love this whole grain teff and add it to different recipes: not only is it delicious, has a mild flavor and makes food taste better, but also it helps normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure and relieves the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis. Wonderful product. Highly recommended.

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

gives a unique crunch to bread

5012605185043999151により Feb 19, 2014 に掲載

Teff adds a unique crunchiness to my bread for a very nice change. Really good.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Apparently delicious, a bit like couscus.

Reviewer1582777により Dec 09, 2013 に掲載

I gave this to my brother, and he pronounced it very nice, healthy, easy-cooking, and asked for more.

Good quality!

Reviewer1190860により Sep 22, 2013 に掲載

An interesting and healthy option.

whole grain teff

holaholaにより Mar 06, 2013 に掲載

I love making porridge with this! Keeps my bloodsugar stable, and taste good!

Good gluten free grain

Reviewer1673244により Oct 26, 2010 に掲載

I've been eating this for about 3 years now. I put it in my last order when whole foods was out of stock.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

makes a great pudding :-)

karljacobsにより Sep 17, 2010 に掲載

fun-tastic product - highly recommended

whole grain teff

Reviewer1583487により Jul 12, 2010 に掲載

I accidentally ordered the whole grain instead of the flour. I will try to grind it to use as flour. I really like muffins made from teff flour, and it is an ancient grain full of nutritional value.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24