JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

pure!

5539450746142238407により Nov 01, 2015 に掲載

i really like this whey , without any flavours the taste is not that much good but it's fine it's just pure واي بروتين صافي جيد بس الطعم مو مره اسد خشمي واشربه لكن اتوقع انه اصفى بروتين شفته

Unflavored whey protein

veronicarにより Mar 20, 2014 に掲載

I actually use this product to bake, not for shakes. I add a bit of baking powder and water or almond milk, a bit of oat flour, or oatmeal mix and to the microwave.. Voila you get a protein bread that tastes like you want it to, because you can add natural extracts to the water.. I use maple, vainilla or almond.. love this product like no other!!

Good quality whey powder

Ann-Hanalyzaにより Oct 05, 2013 に掲載

Excellent quality. The texture and the taste are very good. Highly recommended. The price is a little bit expensive though.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good

CIPRIANにより Oct 25, 2012 に掲載

seems to be ok in terms of quality, it does help with the texture of smoothies. Almost tasteless though...

the best protein ever

5280690377534465374により Jun 13, 2012 に掲載

need to order some more!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great product, just wish it can in flavors

Reviewer2051852により Sep 10, 2011 に掲載

I really like this stuff, great quality. I just miss the creamy flavors of other brands. But I have chosen this because it is concentrate only, no isolate. I would give it 5 stars if they offered a variety of flavors. right now I use chocolate stevia to flavor, but it's just not the same.

Excellent & Highly Recommended

Reviewer3140721により Aug 15, 2011 に掲載

Great for protein shakes, cookies, muffins and more. One of the best whey proteins I have found on the market and reasonably priced.

Electrically Static

aRPiieSにより Jul 16, 2011 に掲載

Not the best taste and very static stuff, when taking a scoop, this powder fly everywhere due the static charge.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Simple whey protein

Reviewer2731322により Jun 28, 2011 に掲載

If you're looking for a simple whey protein to add to food or drinks, this is it. I didn't want one of those post-workout drinks that has tons of additives, I wanted to be able to actually read and understand the ingredient list. This has two: whey protein and soy lecithin for mixability. Bonus, iHerb got this to me super quick!

Excellent Product

Reviewer2165929により Jun 23, 2011 に掲載

Highest protein content for the money that I know of.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14