JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Vital Wheat Gluten

Reviewer1839530により Jun 16, 2008 に掲載

Works really easy in making seitan. For someone who recently became a vegan makes making seitan a snap

Perfect everytime.

5329945723409160480により Apr 29, 2016 に掲載

I use this brand exclusively for VWG now, because the quality is amazing, it's cheap, long lasting and makes excellent seitan and baked goods.

Mircea Micula

Reviewer1760468により Oct 26, 2007 に掲載

I am very happy with the wheat gluten I ordered, it makes a lot of difference in my rye bread. I wish I had discovered this secret sooner. Thank you.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent for making vegan "meats"

5536595171908109527により May 03, 2016 に掲載

Although the package is quite small

Easy to work with

5535338423176274373により Oct 22, 2016 に掲載

Made great seitan out of this!

Great Product

5367258189146866426により Oct 28, 2016 に掲載

Excellent product for making seitan, adding to homemade breads, mixing into veggie patties for added texture... Does everything you'd want gluten to do! :-) It is a staple in my pantry now and I will definitely repurchase.

Great product!

Reviewer1600024により Dec 23, 2016 に掲載

It is so hard to find wheat gluten in the store anymore, with all the frenzy about wheat gluten intolerance. So, I am glad that iHerb has it available. I make my own seitan, and it is delicious, and high in protein, which makes it a good vegan protein option. Highly recommend for those who are not gluten intolerant.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product for better breads

Reviewer3340872により Aug 19, 2013 に掲載

I use this in my whole grain breads. When using mostly whole wheat, oats etc. it can be hard to get the bread to rise properly. This really helps! And adds some more protein to the breads as wel... I use about 1 tbs for every 0.5kg of whole wheat flour.

Good stuff

odalolにより Aug 25, 2013 に掲載

Good flour for a good price. Has a seitan recipe printed on the packaging.

Seitan

Chelseaにより Oct 27, 2013 に掲載

I have recently become vegan and am trying my hand at seitan. Wheat gluten is hard to find here in Sweden, so I was happy when I found it at Iherb. It's so much easier to make than I would have thought, and this brand seems really good! I haven't tried so many, but the finished product is sooo tasty that I feel like I can endorse it. Super easy to use, too. If my review was helpful, check out my iherb page for more :)

商品 1 - 10 の合計 59