JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Mircea Micula

Reviewer1760468により Oct 26, 2007 に掲載

I am very happy with the wheat gluten I ordered, it makes a lot of difference in my rye bread. I wish I had discovered this secret sooner. Thank you.

Vital Wheat Gluten

Reviewer1839530により Jun 16, 2008 に掲載

Works really easy in making seitan. For someone who recently became a vegan makes making seitan a snap

Perfect everytime.

5329945723409160480により Apr 29, 2016 に掲載

I use this brand exclusively for VWG now, because the quality is amazing, it's cheap, long lasting and makes excellent seitan and baked goods.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent for making vegan "meats"

5536595171908109527により May 03, 2016 に掲載

Although the package is quite small

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product for better breads

Reviewer3340872により Aug 19, 2013 に掲載

I use this in my whole grain breads. When using mostly whole wheat, oats etc. it can be hard to get the bread to rise properly. This really helps! And adds some more protein to the breads as wel... I use about 1 tbs for every 0.5kg of whole wheat flour.

Good stuff

odalolにより Aug 25, 2013 に掲載

Good flour for a good price. Has a seitan recipe printed on the packaging.

Seitan

Chelseaにより Oct 27, 2013 に掲載

I have recently become vegan and am trying my hand at seitan. Wheat gluten is hard to find here in Sweden, so I was happy when I found it at Iherb. It's so much easier to make than I would have thought, and this brand seems really good! I haven't tried so many, but the finished product is sooo tasty that I feel like I can endorse it. Super easy to use, too. If my review was helpful, check out my iherb page for more :)

Great product !

5098993364775934140により Nov 05, 2013 に掲載

Very useful in baking, gives elasticity and consistency and a sort of "shine" to your muffins :)

Fantastic for Seitan

yumsomeにより Dec 15, 2014 に掲載

I use Bob's VWG to make seitan, and can say that without any shadow of a doubt, it's a brilliant product. So quick to use as well, plus it has the advantage that because there is no rinsing, I can add seasonings and flavourings to the mix. I definitely recommend Bob's!

Wheat gluten

4615202294462813203により Feb 23, 2015 に掲載

I have nothing to compare with as this is the first time I have ever used this, but it seems to do all it should. I made seitan with it, and it performed just as the recipe suggested it would.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 54