JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good

MarieMRにより Jun 24, 2016 に掲載

Nice to replace wheat based flour. iHerb have good customer service and fast packing of goods with a wonderful fast DHL delivery service, Thanks!

Quality

4649252512021423470により Aug 04, 2016 に掲載

Amazing product. I dont find it in Cyprus so perfect!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good...wish alternative flours weren't so pricey

Reviewer1901699により Aug 07, 2016 に掲載

I make my own GF all-purpose flour as I don't like tapioca flour that is in nearly all the gf flours. This sorghum flour works great ; I like it a lot. Wish the alternative flours weren't expensive; only small issue. Bob's Red Mill = very trustworthy company. I am seriously allergic to gluten and I trust their products.

Interesting flour

5535338423176274373により Apr 28, 2015 に掲載

This flour comes with a unique flavour, but you will need xanthan gum if you would like your baked products to hold better.

Good for inflamatory conditions

4679229895691109137により Apr 10, 2016 に掲載

I have mast cell activation issues and a big inflamatory condition and this flour does not trigger any inflamatory response at all. I like it ! And the taste is quite good.

Works in glutenfree baking

Reviewer1964924により Nov 08, 2014 に掲載

Seems that this works well in glutenfree baking. Only asking, is it possible to get this flour whole grain flour instead of white flour?

Gluten free alternative

Reviewer1896114により Jun 27, 2012 に掲載

Great for gluten free diets. Great cost and value!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good value and easy to use

Reviewer1777508により Jul 09, 2011 に掲載

Has not used it a lot yet, but was recomended the product so I guess it´s OK.

Good product

Reviewer1098759により Sep 25, 2011 に掲載

There aren't a lot of choices for sourcing this ingredient. I wish it was organic.

Good Addition to Baking Options

Reviewer2588957により Dec 07, 2009 に掲載

I just started using this sorghum flour for gluten free baking. It's a good addition to other ancient grain choices and healthier than rice, corn and potato flours.

商品 71 - 80 の合計 89