JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Bob's Red Mill flours

Reviewer1272014により Jun 18, 2009 に掲載

I love Bob's Red Mill gluten free flours and mixes, they are easy to work with and at a reasonable price, they fit in my budget.

nice texture

Reviewer1741514により May 28, 2009 に掲載

I use this with several other BRM flours to make a gluten-free base for biscuits and such. Really nice and will buy again

Sorghum Flour

Reviewer1168724により May 01, 2009 に掲載

Bob's Red Mill is the best that i have used.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

sorghum flour as a substitute for rice flour

Reviewer2662161により Apr 11, 2009 に掲載

Sorghum flour is an exact 1-to-1 replacement for rice flour in my gluten-free baking without the grit. Sugar cookies turned out very well. I just made a cake using the sorghum so I don't know how it turned out yet.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Bob's Red Mill Sorghum Flour

Reviewer1903277により Mar 11, 2009 に掲載

Packaged in quantity that is easy to use before spoilage. Great in place of wheat based flour in baking. Disadvantage: not from a nut free facility.

Takes Me Back

Reviewer3287907により Feb 01, 2009 に掲載

I tried Bob's Red Mill GF Hot Cereal during a cleanse and loved the taste. It reminds me of the Cream of Wheat my mom used to make on winter mornings before school. I top it with a little maple syrup or brown sugar to sweeten, and add crushed almonds for texture and protein. Definitely a favorite, although a 'microwave preparation' option would be nice.

Marjorie Athayde

Reviewer2174306により Jan 11, 2009 に掲載

I used it to mix up a gluten free flour mixture and then made a cornbread recipe with it. - It was great!

sorghum flour

Reviewer2797058により Jan 05, 2009 に掲載

This flour is wonderful. I use it over and over, and have been happy with the results each time. 5 stars

c. dennis

Reviewer2380049により Nov 14, 2008 に掲載

performed as expected and price reasonable

Lorie