JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

One of the essentials in my gluten free pantry!

iHerbaliciousにより Nov 20, 2012 に掲載

I have a coeliac disease so a gluten free diet is of a vital importance to me. I buy most of gluten free flours from iHerb, since in our country (EU market) selection of GF products is not that wide - in last years has improved a lot but we are not there yet;) And GF sorghum flour is one of the products that have not yet reached our shelves, so I am really glad I discovered it on iHerb. I must say that from all GF flours I’ve tried, sorghum flour is the one that (taste wise) the most resembles wheat. I use it in my home baked GF bread (I mix it with other GF flours, but usually sorghum flour represents 50%) and it is great for thickening sauces. I heartily recommend it to all of coeliacs out there! :)

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Keeper

Reviewer1566961により Nov 13, 2012 に掲載

This is the first time I have used sorghum flour. . My gluten free dumplings and bread turned out well. If you have used different GF flours sometimes they have an off taste, but this flour worked well and tasted great. This is a definite keeper.

Fav gluten free flour

MoShosにより Oct 09, 2012 に掲載

This is my fav gluten free flour. Works in almost anything!

Gluten Free

Reviewer1623885により Oct 03, 2012 に掲載

Some gluten-free recipes call for this flour.

Gluten-Free, Mix with Other Flours

SherryBにより Aug 23, 2012 に掲載

Sorghum does have a distinct taste. Not as neutral as rice flour or wheat flour. I like it though. I usually mix the gluten-free rice flour and the sorghum together to make crepes and pancakes. There are some good recipes online for us gluten-less people.

All Grains Contain A Type Of Gluten

Reviewer2469206により Jul 13, 2012 に掲載

There are different kinds of gluten and all grains contain gluten: Wheat (Gliadin - 69%), Corn (Zien - 55%), Sorghum (Kafirin - 52%). Grains are not a healthy food.

Gluten-free staple

PracticalHealthにより Jul 02, 2012 に掲載

This sorghum flour makes gluten-free blends taste amazing (especially with a little coconut flour mixed in). I would like to use it more often, but for economists like me, the price is prohibitive, since you have to use so much of it at a time. I would like to find a good source of the whole grains and grind them myself.

Gluten free alternative

Reviewer1896114により Jun 27, 2012 に掲載

Great for gluten free diets. Great cost and value!

very nice sorghum flour

Reviewer1348667により May 09, 2012 に掲載

mild taste, easy to bake gluten-free breads with!

I Love Sorghum Flour!

Reviewer3359769により Apr 08, 2012 に掲載

I need to eat gluten free, and sorghum flour is a staple in my recipes. I also am using the all purpose flour mix from the book Artisinal Gluten Free Cooking, and it includes sorghum flour in that mix. I like the flour because it is a healthier flour with good nutrients in it as opposed to some of the starchier gluten free flours.

商品 31 - 40 の合計 85