JA

Great in pancakes

Reviewer3065979により Aug 13, 2008 に掲載

high in protein and fiber use for 25% of flour in pancake recipies

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This is my new favourite gluten free flour!

Umbridgeにより Mar 28, 2012 に掲載

It's hard to get your hands on sorghum flour here, even though we are one of the biggest producers worldwide. I am so happy that iHerb offers it an affordable price. My first time cooking with sorghum flour, I made pancakes and it worked brilliantly. Also works great for scones. Has a hearty, yet not heavy and subtly sweet flavour. I love it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great flour for gluten free baking!

Reviewer3020614により Sep 28, 2011 に掲載

I use sorghum flour as part of an all-purpose flour mix I make to prepare gluten free baked goods. Mixing the flours with sorghum far exceeds using plain rice flours! iHerb delivered it fast and securely!!

Love it

plantbasedglutardにより Feb 22, 2016 に掲載

Adds great flavour and texture to my gluten free bakings.

Good Quality

5640964752644168396により Apr 18, 2014 に掲載

Good Quality and Taste, packaging was also good, as well as shipping.

Gluten-free staple

PracticalHealthにより Jul 02, 2012 に掲載

This sorghum flour makes gluten-free blends taste amazing (especially with a little coconut flour mixed in). I would like to use it more often, but for economists like me, the price is prohibitive, since you have to use so much of it at a time. I would like to find a good source of the whole grains and grind them myself.

Great for rolls

Kaidamazにより Oct 17, 2010 に掲載

Used this to make dinner rolls along with almond flour and coconut flour and they were delicious!

My new flour!

5530102213998206468により Jan 10, 2014 に掲載

The sweet taste of sorghum makes it perfect to use in pancakes. Some eggs, a banana - and you have a superb breakfast pancake! The banana makes the pancake more juicy. They may be made without any fat or moist but gets a litle dry. Good price from a good company.

GF baking

4925585466853958484により Apr 15, 2014 に掲載

Great help in gluten free baking. I have never tried sorghum before.

All Grains Contain A Type Of Gluten

Reviewer2469206により Jul 13, 2012 に掲載

There are different kinds of gluten and all grains contain gluten: Wheat (Gliadin - 69%), Corn (Zien - 55%), Sorghum (Kafirin - 52%). Grains are not a healthy food.

商品 31 - 40 の合計 90