Bob's Red Mill, 'Sweet' White Sorghum Flour, Gluten Free, 22 oz (623 g)

¥ 457.47
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Fav gluten free flour

Posted by MoShos From Norway on Oct 09, 2012

This is my fav gluten free flour. Works in almost anything!

Keeper

Posted by Reviewer1566961 From New York on Nov 13, 2012

This is the first time I have used sorghum flour. . My gluten free dumplings and bread turned out well. If you have used different GF flours sometimes they have an off taste, but this flour worked well and tasted great. This is a definite keeper.

LOVE THIS FOR BAKING COOKIES

Posted by Reviewer1256402 From Australia on Jan 29, 2014

I use this mixed with tapioca flour. Have only attempted a few recipes so am not sure yet how versatile in can be

Best gluten free flour

Posted by 4621462479638083395 on Mar 12, 2014

This flour has made my change to a gluten free diet easy. It is my staple in my mixes and an essential part of the bread and pancakes. The package has recipies on it and is informative about the produkt and the mill.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Great gluten free flour!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

Posted by gettingwell From Arizona on Apr 15, 2014

I Love using this flour in my recipes. I've used it in combination with other's to make a mix for waffles, cake, biscuits, etc. I've always had good results with BRM products and highly recommend. If you found this review helpful please click the 'yes' button and my user name for more information. :)