JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent GF flour

5598399106105531991により Sep 26, 2015 に掲載

One of my favourite GF flours. Very versatile. Mixed with other whole grain GF flours, it gives rustic GF bread good texture and improved taste.

Great taste and texture!

4805121267790510152により Feb 22, 2016 に掲載

Very good flour, I like the taste & texture. Best to use it mixed 50/50 with oat flour or buckwheat.

Love it

plantbasedglutardにより Feb 22, 2016 に掲載

Adds great flavour and texture to my gluten free bakings.

trusted and fresh

Reviewer2984877により Mar 14, 2012 に掲載

I guess I could say the same thing about the Sorghum flour and with the Millet. I use both of the flours in my gf bread and the bread always turns out tasting fresh and light. I trust the Bob's brand to be processed in a gf facility

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This is my new favourite gluten free flour!

Umbridgeにより Mar 28, 2012 に掲載

It's hard to get your hands on sorghum flour here, even though we are one of the biggest producers worldwide. I am so happy that iHerb offers it an affordable price. My first time cooking with sorghum flour, I made pancakes and it worked brilliantly. Also works great for scones. Has a hearty, yet not heavy and subtly sweet flavour. I love it.

I Love Sorghum Flour!

Reviewer3359769により Apr 08, 2012 に掲載

I need to eat gluten free, and sorghum flour is a staple in my recipes. I also am using the all purpose flour mix from the book Artisinal Gluten Free Cooking, and it includes sorghum flour in that mix. I like the flour because it is a healthier flour with good nutrients in it as opposed to some of the starchier gluten free flours.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best gluten free flour for me

Reviewer1673244により Oct 07, 2010 に掲載

This flour is my favorite baking flour. It is naturally sweeter than any other flour I tried; I use it for muffins and pancakes without any other sweetener.

Excellent flour!

Reviewer3062417により Mar 01, 2011 に掲載

Great product, great international shipping. Iherb rocks!

Gluten free

Reviewer1890284により Mar 17, 2011 に掲載

I looked everywhere for sorghum flour and even the Mennonite bulk stores in my area didn't carry it. I use this product in making my own blend of gluten-free flours. iHerb had the best selection for the best price. Making your own GF blend is a lot cheaper than buying the little bags of already blended flour.

Great in pancakes