JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love it

plantbasedglutardにより Feb 22, 2016 に掲載

Adds great flavour and texture to my gluten free bakings.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One of my favourite flours!

southerninlawにより Nov 14, 2014 に掲載

I love using Sorghum flours in cookies and brownies as it gives you an incredible texture and melt in your mouth results!

trusted and fresh

Reviewer2984877により Mar 14, 2012 に掲載

I guess I could say the same thing about the Sorghum flour and with the Millet. I use both of the flours in my gf bread and the bread always turns out tasting fresh and light. I trust the Bob's brand to be processed in a gf facility

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This is my new favourite gluten free flour!

Umbridgeにより Mar 28, 2012 に掲載

It's hard to get your hands on sorghum flour here, even though we are one of the biggest producers worldwide. I am so happy that iHerb offers it an affordable price. My first time cooking with sorghum flour, I made pancakes and it worked brilliantly. Also works great for scones. Has a hearty, yet not heavy and subtly sweet flavour. I love it.

I Love Sorghum Flour!

Reviewer3359769により Apr 08, 2012 に掲載

I need to eat gluten free, and sorghum flour is a staple in my recipes. I also am using the all purpose flour mix from the book Artisinal Gluten Free Cooking, and it includes sorghum flour in that mix. I like the flour because it is a healthier flour with good nutrients in it as opposed to some of the starchier gluten free flours.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best gluten free flour for me

Reviewer1673244により Oct 07, 2010 に掲載

This flour is my favorite baking flour. It is naturally sweeter than any other flour I tried; I use it for muffins and pancakes without any other sweetener.

Excellent flour!

Reviewer3062417により Mar 01, 2011 に掲載

Great product, great international shipping. Iherb rocks!

Gluten free

Reviewer1890284により Mar 17, 2011 に掲載

I looked everywhere for sorghum flour and even the Mennonite bulk stores in my area didn't carry it. I use this product in making my own blend of gluten-free flours. iHerb had the best selection for the best price. Making your own GF blend is a lot cheaper than buying the little bags of already blended flour.

Great in pancakes

Reviewer3065979により Aug 13, 2008 に掲載

high in protein and fiber use for 25% of flour in pancake recipies

Marjorie Athayde

Reviewer2174306により Jan 11, 2009 に掲載

I used it to mix up a gluten free flour mixture and then made a cornbread recipe with it. - It was great!

商品 21 - 30 の合計 69