JA

Reviewer1363836により Aug 03, 2013 に掲載

good product

Awesome

Reviewer2072312により May 30, 2013 に掲載

Very good for gluten-free banana bread!

ling76により Mar 27, 2013 に掲載

Good for gluten free baking, have it in my bread.

Glutenfritt mel!

etiskhandelにより Mar 20, 2013 に掲載

bob's red mill produserer okologisk mat og har forsket paa glutenfrie produkter i 30 aar med det formaalet aa skape de beste innen glutenfrie produkter. Jeg bruker dette melet til pizzabunner og vafler. I forhold til annet glutenfritt mel saa syntes jeg dette er bedre fordi det ikke klumper i rora. Er veldig fornoyd, og bestiller jevnlig :)

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

One of the essentials in my gluten free pantry!

iHerbaliciousにより Nov 20, 2012 に掲載

I have a coeliac disease so a gluten free diet is of a vital importance to me. I buy most of gluten free flours from iHerb, since in our country (EU market) selection of GF products is not that wide - in last years has improved a lot but we are not there yet;) And GF sorghum flour is one of the products that have not yet reached our shelves, so I am really glad I discovered it on iHerb. I must say that from all GF flours I’ve tried, sorghum flour is the one that (taste wise) the most resembles wheat. I use it in my home baked GF bread (I mix it with other GF flours, but usually sorghum flour represents 50%) and it is great for thickening sauces. I heartily recommend it to all of coeliacs out there! :)

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Keeper

Reviewer1566961により Nov 13, 2012 に掲載

This is the first time I have used sorghum flour. . My gluten free dumplings and bread turned out well. If you have used different GF flours sometimes they have an off taste, but this flour worked well and tasted great. This is a definite keeper.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Fav gluten free flour

MoShosにより Oct 09, 2012 に掲載

This is my fav gluten free flour. Works in almost anything!

Gluten Free

Reviewer1623885により Oct 03, 2012 に掲載

Some gluten-free recipes call for this flour.

Gluten-Free, Mix with Other Flours

SherryBにより Aug 23, 2012 に掲載

Sorghum does have a distinct taste. Not as neutral as rice flour or wheat flour. I like it though. I usually mix the gluten-free rice flour and the sorghum together to make crepes and pancakes. There are some good recipes online for us gluten-less people.

very nice sorghum flour

Reviewer1348667により May 09, 2012 に掲載

mild taste, easy to bake gluten-free breads with!

商品 21 - 30 の合計 69