JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

One of my favourite flours!

southerninlawにより Nov 14, 2014 に掲載

I love using Sorghum flours in cookies and brownies as it gives you an incredible texture and melt in your mouth results!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

ipanpanにより May 13, 2015 に掲載

Smells nice And sweet. I use this as pasrt of my GF flour blend.

trusted and fresh

Reviewer2984877により Mar 14, 2012 に掲載

I guess I could say the same thing about the Sorghum flour and with the Millet. I use both of the flours in my gf bread and the bread always turns out tasting fresh and light. I trust the Bob's brand to be processed in a gf facility

Excellent flour

5092841180967450898により Nov 01, 2013 に掲載

Truly lovely, mild tasting fine milled flour, excellent for just about anything really. Mix it with rice flour & tapioca starch for an excellent gluten free all purpose blend.

Marjorie Athayde

Reviewer2174306により Jan 11, 2009 に掲載

I used it to mix up a gluten free flour mixture and then made a cornbread recipe with it. - It was great!

Great taste and texture!

4805121267790510152により Feb 22, 2016 に掲載

Very good flour, I like the taste & texture. Best to use it mixed 50/50 with oat flour or buckwheat.

Colleen

Reviewer1986419により Aug 05, 2014 に掲載

mixed with spelt flour really nice bread

Great nutritious flour & Gluten Free

4862199909849852669により Aug 08, 2014 に掲載

I love this flour. I add it to my gluten free cooking - they recommend substituting 15-20% of your normal flour for sorghum to add good nutrition to your diet. It adds a nice flavour to your cooking too. Highly recommend this product - and iHerb offers it at a great price.

Great to cook with

Reviewer1539572により Jan 11, 2008 に掲載

One of the better GF flours to cook with. Great recipes on the package.

Keeper

Reviewer1566961により Nov 13, 2012 に掲載

This is the first time I have used sorghum flour. . My gluten free dumplings and bread turned out well. If you have used different GF flours sometimes they have an off taste, but this flour worked well and tasted great. This is a definite keeper.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 90