JA

Reviewer3065979により Aug 13, 2008 に掲載

high in protein and fiber use for 25% of flour in pancake recipies

Great to cook with

Reviewer1539572により Jan 11, 2008 に掲載

One of the better GF flours to cook with. Great recipes on the package.

Marjorie Athayde

Reviewer2174306により Jan 11, 2009 に掲載

I used it to mix up a gluten free flour mixture and then made a cornbread recipe with it. - It was great!

Takes Me Back

Reviewer3287907により Feb 01, 2009 に掲載

I tried Bob's Red Mill GF Hot Cereal during a cleanse and loved the taste. It reminds me of the Cream of Wheat my mom used to make on winter mornings before school. I top it with a little maple syrup or brown sugar to sweeten, and add crushed almonds for texture and protein. Definitely a favorite, although a 'microwave preparation' option would be nice.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best gluten free flour for me

Reviewer1673244により Oct 07, 2010 に掲載

This flour is my favorite baking flour. It is naturally sweeter than any other flour I tried; I use it for muffins and pancakes without any other sweetener.

Excellent flour!

Reviewer3062417により Mar 01, 2011 に掲載

Great product, great international shipping. Iherb rocks!

Gluten free

Reviewer1890284により Mar 17, 2011 に掲載

I looked everywhere for sorghum flour and even the Mennonite bulk stores in my area didn't carry it. I use this product in making my own blend of gluten-free flours. iHerb had the best selection for the best price. Making your own GF blend is a lot cheaper than buying the little bags of already blended flour.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great flour for gluten free baking!

Reviewer3020614により Sep 28, 2011 に掲載

I use sorghum flour as part of an all-purpose flour mix I make to prepare gluten free baked goods. Mixing the flours with sorghum far exceeds using plain rice flours! iHerb delivered it fast and securely!!

trusted and fresh

Reviewer2984877により Mar 14, 2012 に掲載

I guess I could say the same thing about the Sorghum flour and with the Millet. I use both of the flours in my gf bread and the bread always turns out tasting fresh and light. I trust the Bob's brand to be processed in a gf facility

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This is my new favourite gluten free flour!

Umbridgeにより Mar 28, 2012 に掲載

It's hard to get your hands on sorghum flour here, even though we are one of the biggest producers worldwide. I am so happy that iHerb offers it an affordable price. My first time cooking with sorghum flour, I made pancakes and it worked brilliantly. Also works great for scones. Has a hearty, yet not heavy and subtly sweet flavour. I love it.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 89