JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

sorghum flour as a substitute for rice flour

Reviewer2662161により Apr 11, 2009 に掲載

Sorghum flour is an exact 1-to-1 replacement for rice flour in my gluten-free baking without the grit. Sugar cookies turned out very well. I just made a cake using the sorghum so I don't know how it turned out yet.

Great for rolls

Kaidamazにより Oct 17, 2010 に掲載

Used this to make dinner rolls along with almond flour and coconut flour and they were delicious!

Gluten-free staple

PracticalHealthにより Jul 02, 2012 に掲載

This sorghum flour makes gluten-free blends taste amazing (especially with a little coconut flour mixed in). I would like to use it more often, but for economists like me, the price is prohibitive, since you have to use so much of it at a time. I would like to find a good source of the whole grains and grind them myself.

My new flour!

5530102213998206468により Jan 10, 2014 に掲載

The sweet taste of sorghum makes it perfect to use in pancakes. Some eggs, a banana - and you have a superb breakfast pancake! The banana makes the pancake more juicy. They may be made without any fat or moist but gets a litle dry. Good price from a good company.

GF baking

4925585466853958484により Apr 15, 2014 に掲載

Great help in gluten free baking. I have never tried sorghum before.

Good Quality

5640964752644168396により Apr 18, 2014 に掲載

Good Quality and Taste, packaging was also good, as well as shipping.

Works in glutenfree baking

Reviewer1964924により Nov 08, 2014 に掲載

Seems that this works well in glutenfree baking. Only asking, is it possible to get this flour whole grain flour instead of white flour?

Interesting flour

5535338423176274373により Apr 28, 2015 に掲載

This flour comes with a unique flavour, but you will need xanthan gum if you would like your baked products to hold better.

Good for inflamatory conditions

4679229895691109137により Apr 10, 2016 に掲載

I have mast cell activation issues and a big inflamatory condition and this flour does not trigger any inflamatory response at all. I like it ! And the taste is quite good.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good value and easy to use

Reviewer1777508により Jul 09, 2011 に掲載

Has not used it a lot yet, but was recomended the product so I guess it´s OK.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14