JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Tastes divine !

Reviewer2915006により Jan 10, 2012 に掲載

This rice bran tastes absolutely divine ! i enjoy having it with my soya milk as a paste. Delicious !!

option for gluten-free diet

Sholikにより Jul 14, 2012 に掲載

ever buy, but sometimes hard to catch - often in stock. using no heat, just add a teaspoon of yogurt into a pile in the morning. mild, pleasant taste and texture. inexpensive option for tissue intolerance to gluten

love

4800423325068931871により Nov 11, 2013 に掲載

my dad loves this !! so happy with it

good++++

Reviewer2139517により Aug 23, 2011 に掲載

Good quality and taste! I recommend to everyone. I will take again.

Bob's Red Mill, Stabilized Rice Bran

Reviewer2223531により Oct 31, 2011 に掲載

I was unable to get this product locally and am adding it to a special diet for Toby dog. He definitely gobbles it down with the rest of his home cooked meals. He refuses canned dog food but the bran added to his food didn't create any problems. Being such a healthy product I am also adding it to my cooked cereals etc.

Bob's Red Mill, Stabilized Rice Bran

Reviewer2217159により Sep 12, 2011 に掲載

Nice amount for the price. Tastes really good. I add a bit of salt and bit of water and eat it like a paste for a "pick me up".

Haven't tried it yet

Reviewer1064698により Sep 26, 2011 に掲載

I have not used this product yet, but I really don't think you can go wrong with Bob's Red Mill products combined with Iherb's low prices!

Great GF fiber

5598399106105531991により Mar 19, 2015 に掲載

I use it to add additional fiber to GF bread.

Great Fiber

5391158529516607019により Jun 22, 2016 に掲載

This bran adds much needed fiber to any diet.Will buy this again for sure.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Better than other rice brans I've tried

Reviewer1868309により Jun 24, 2016 に掲載

I like the taste of this product and use it regularly in my breakfast whole grain blend. I tried another less expensive brand once and rued the day I ordered it because not only was it not stabilized, it had a definite slightly rancid taste. I will use only this stabilized rice bran from Bob's Red Mill hereafter.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16