JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great product!

Reviewer1496637により Feb 24, 2011 に掲載

I use this for my favorite gluten free bread recipe. It browns better than other starches and works well in coating mixes for gluten free chicken nuggets and things like that.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

GF Cooking

Reviewer2321253により Dec 18, 2010 に掲載

This is great for Gluten-free cooking.

perfect

Reviewer1490502により Oct 14, 2010 に掲載

Delivered on time and in good condition.

Love it!

Reviewer2913010により Aug 12, 2010 に掲載

I not only use this in my gluten free bread and cake products, I also use this to thicken stews and soups. It is usually interchangable with cornstarch. If you want twice the thickening power, use tapioca starch. I do find this very nice to make cream puffs and eclairs, instead of wheat flour. The reason is, you do not have to pull out doughy mass in the middle of the puff (what you have to do with wheat flour puffs), as it all bakes up nice all the way through with a nice hollow in the center for filling. For wheat eaters, if you use some with your wheat flour, substitute some wheat flour with the starch, it will greatly lighten up your cakes and breads. For those who use gluten free flours, sift in with your rice flour and other starches as this makes it easier to measure accurately and mix better.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Gluten free + No odd flavor

Reviewer2471528により Jul 10, 2010 に掲載

I am still in the "trying out" stage of being gluten free. I have a Gluten Free cookbook with recipes for flour substitute blends. So far using the potato starch in the blend has produced good results without any odd flavor. I like it!

potato starch

Reviewer2590111により Mar 25, 2010 に掲載

still haven't used this one yet, but it's gluten free and you could probably use it in place of starches like corn starch.

Excellent

Reviewer1495691により Jan 17, 2010 に掲載

I like the Bob's Red Mill proiducts. This is very finely milled & has been a necessary ingredient in many gluten-free recipes.

love the price

Reviewer3019553により Nov 22, 2009 に掲載

I can't get this in the store for this price, even with shipping included! Very good quality starch.

c. dennis

Reviewer2380049により Nov 14, 2008 に掲載

performed as expected and price reasonable

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Terrific for gluten free cooking

Reviewer1935766により Sep 28, 2008 に掲載

Nice multi-purpose startch for all of my baking.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています