JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent

Reviewer1495691により Jan 17, 2010 に掲載

I like the Bob's Red Mill proiducts. This is very finely milled & has been a necessary ingredient in many gluten-free recipes.

potato starch

Reviewer2590111により Mar 25, 2010 に掲載

still haven't used this one yet, but it's gluten free and you could probably use it in place of starches like corn starch.

Gluten free + No odd flavor

Reviewer2471528により Jul 10, 2010 に掲載

I am still in the "trying out" stage of being gluten free. I have a Gluten Free cookbook with recipes for flour substitute blends. So far using the potato starch in the blend has produced good results without any odd flavor. I like it!

better than corn.....

Reviewer1638849により Apr 13, 2008 に掲載

i loved the potato starch...have used manoschevitz for years but it is hard to find......also, thanks for the quick delivery!

Good product

Reviewer2943272により May 12, 2008 に掲載

I live in a rural part of Maine, so going to the grocery store is a once a week thing for me. Knowing that my local grocery store does not carry potato starch, I did the next best thing(go online) that is where I found iHerb.com. I found what I needed and it arrived 3 days after I ordered it. Thank you. P.S. the price was reasonable.

Gluten Free

Reviewer2322413により Jun 20, 2008 に掲載

Awesome to bake with

Jean Collins, housewife

Reviewer2184571により Aug 04, 2008 に掲載

Everything in tact.

yum and good

4650457901289109075により Jul 22, 2014 に掲載

So nice for cooking and so good for your tummy

Good Quality

4911886488675770027により Aug 25, 2014 に掲載

I have found that in most cases if a recipe calls for corn starch, potato starch can be used. I find potato starch much easier to handle and so far get better results in baking with the potato starch. I feel my cakes, cookies and bread are a little moister than when I was using corn starch. I don't make as big of a mess in the kitchen either with the potato starch. I like the quality of Bob' Red Mill products and will continue to buy them. After looking around I found that iHerb had the best price for this product and you can't beat free shipping.

Fast good shipping

4985871662721796435により Oct 21, 2014 に掲載

The product is good . Worth the money :)

商品 21 - 30 の合計 46