JA

Reviewer2870801により Sep 15, 2009 に掲載

the taste is so good!

Love That Quinoa

Reviewer2588957により Dec 07, 2009 に掲載

I love quinoa in any form, including this flour which I have started using for gluten free baking. It's one of the ancient grains and full of good nutrition.

Grain Quinoa

Reviewer2804221により Feb 24, 2010 に掲載

Good to use in healty bread recipies

Good Stuff

Reviewer1768594により Oct 21, 2011 に掲載

Really good flour.

Good product, bad price

Reviewer1177001により Jun 20, 2014 に掲載

The product itself is great quality and tastes very good. I am, however, very disappointed with the price. After receiving the product I discovered that the same product lis available at multiple other online stores for a better value.

Quinoa flour

Reviewer1237621により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

Bobs Red Mill quinoa flour is a great product. And I would rate the product itself five out of five. However, I was disappointed to receive my order from i herb today with the quinoa flour packaging broken open and everything else in the order absolutely covered in flour. This is now the fourth time this has happened with the quinoa flour. An expensive product. As good as throwing $100.00 in the bin. Will no longer order the quinoa flour from i herb. Expensive, unpleasant and frustrating. My own experience has lead me to encourage others to source this product elsewhere.

Quinoa flour

Reviewer1377459により Nov 03, 2011 に掲載

I mix it with shake and sometime with other grain powders to have facial pack. Haven't tried to cook with it but sooner or later I'll try.

Quinoa Flour

Reviewer1673080により Oct 17, 2007 に掲載

Good product

Bob's Red Mill Products

Reviewer2032049により Sep 06, 2011 に掲載

Haven't used this yet however, I use many of these products and they are great. Would like to see more bread mixes.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 30