JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Bob's REd Mill Quinoa is god

Reviewer2372964により Mar 12, 2011 に掲載

The bet quinoa we've tried. We also buy flour and bake gluten free bread with it (mized with brown rice/buckwheat) and make delicious banana bread from quinoa + coconut flour with a bit of nutmeg and activated walnuts. Yummy!

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer2914485により Jan 24, 2012 に掲載

WAS SO GLAD I FINALLY TRIED THIS PRODUCT. I HAVE CELIAC AND OTHER FOOD ALLERGIES... AND MUST EAT GLUTEN FREE. NOW I HAVE A THICKENING AGENT FOR MY FOODS, SERVES AS A BINDER AND I EVEN HAVE LITTLE PANCKES. VERY GOOD QUALITY AND EXCELLENT SERVICE AS ALWAYS. THANK YOU.

Different than what I expected

Reviewer1302102により May 14, 2009 に掲載

I know quinoa is very nutritious but the flavor of the flour is very strong and did not taste as good as I hoped it would in pancakes

Great product

Reviewer1087055により Jan 23, 2008 に掲載

Used it for some tortillas, came out wonderful

Great product

Reviewer1363499により Mar 18, 2011 に掲載

I was searching for quinoa flour for a while and I wasn't able to find any in Greece. This one is really nice. I will buy it again

Excellent

Reviewer2175047により Jul 28, 2011 に掲載

This is an excellent gluten free alternative to those on special diet.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Another good gluten free flour

Reviewer1041148により Jan 28, 2013 に掲載

This flour adds protein and fiber to gluten free baked goods. I use it, along with other gluten free flours, in cakes, pancakes, muffins, and biscuits.

Different taste

Reviewer2147901により Jan 29, 2012 に掲載

I tried this for pancakes & waffles due to wanting a gluten free option. They really didn't turn out bad, but I had to add a lot more stevia to sweeten them up than I normally do. I do like the low calories and low sugar. I will purchase again but may mix it with another flour for my sweet treats.

Living Au Naturale

Reviewer1479485により Jan 05, 2009 に掲載

A purchase for my mom who is sensitive to wheat products, she made some very delicious apple walnut bars. Great product!

Still unopened

5116640392345431828により Nov 26, 2012 に掲載

The product looks like it'll work just fine, but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. That doesn't mean it won't get used though ^_^

商品 1 - 10 の合計 30