JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

great for baking

5096982673902632827により Apr 06, 2016 に掲載

I've used up two bags of this flour already and love love love it! Perfect for baking cookies, banana bread, and even pancakes. Great flavor and texture!

Quinoa flour

Reviewer1237621により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

Bobs Red Mill quinoa flour is a great product. And I would rate the product itself five out of five. However, I was disappointed to receive my order from i herb today with the quinoa flour packaging broken open and everything else in the order absolutely covered in flour. This is now the fourth time this has happened with the quinoa flour. An expensive product. As good as throwing $100.00 in the bin. Will no longer order the quinoa flour from i herb. Expensive, unpleasant and frustrating. My own experience has lead me to encourage others to source this product elsewhere.

Good product, bad price

Reviewer1177001により Jun 20, 2014 に掲載

The product itself is great quality and tastes very good. I am, however, very disappointed with the price. After receiving the product I discovered that the same product lis available at multiple other online stores for a better value.

Good taste

erinconnorsにより Aug 07, 2013 に掲載

Made yummy pancakes and flatbread with this.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Pyrodamにより Mar 01, 2013 に掲載

Good quqlity, a hint of nutty taste.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Another good gluten free flour

Reviewer1041148により Jan 28, 2013 に掲載

This flour adds protein and fiber to gluten free baked goods. I use it, along with other gluten free flours, in cakes, pancakes, muffins, and biscuits.

Still unopened

5116640392345431828により Nov 26, 2012 に掲載

The product looks like it'll work just fine, but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. That doesn't mean it won't get used though ^_^

Quinoa Flour from Bob's Red Mill

Reviewer1762547により Mar 13, 2012 に掲載

This is a great product. It was fresh and smelled great. I just tried the recipe on the back of the package and it was delicious.

Different taste

Reviewer2147901により Jan 29, 2012 に掲載

I tried this for pancakes & waffles due to wanting a gluten free option. They really didn't turn out bad, but I had to add a lot more stevia to sweeten them up than I normally do. I do like the low calories and low sugar. I will purchase again but may mix it with another flour for my sweet treats.

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer2914485により Jan 24, 2012 に掲載

WAS SO GLAD I FINALLY TRIED THIS PRODUCT. I HAVE CELIAC AND OTHER FOOD ALLERGIES... AND MUST EAT GLUTEN FREE. NOW I HAVE A THICKENING AGENT FOR MY FOODS, SERVES AS A BINDER AND I EVEN HAVE LITTLE PANCKES. VERY GOOD QUALITY AND EXCELLENT SERVICE AS ALWAYS. THANK YOU.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています