JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Bob's REd Mill Quinoa is god

Reviewer2372964により Mar 12, 2011 に掲載

The bet quinoa we've tried. We also buy flour and bake gluten free bread with it (mized with brown rice/buckwheat) and make delicious banana bread from quinoa + coconut flour with a bit of nutmeg and activated walnuts. Yummy!

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer2914485により Jan 24, 2012 に掲載

WAS SO GLAD I FINALLY TRIED THIS PRODUCT. I HAVE CELIAC AND OTHER FOOD ALLERGIES... AND MUST EAT GLUTEN FREE. NOW I HAVE A THICKENING AGENT FOR MY FOODS, SERVES AS A BINDER AND I EVEN HAVE LITTLE PANCKES. VERY GOOD QUALITY AND EXCELLENT SERVICE AS ALWAYS. THANK YOU.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Another good gluten free flour

Reviewer1041148により Jan 28, 2013 に掲載

This flour adds protein and fiber to gluten free baked goods. I use it, along with other gluten free flours, in cakes, pancakes, muffins, and biscuits.

Great product

Reviewer1363499により Mar 18, 2011 に掲載

I was searching for quinoa flour for a while and I wasn't able to find any in Greece. This one is really nice. I will buy it again

Excellent

Reviewer2175047により Jul 28, 2011 に掲載

This is an excellent gluten free alternative to those on special diet.

Great product

Reviewer1087055により Jan 23, 2008 に掲載

Used it for some tortillas, came out wonderful

Great price-great product

Reviewer1158907により Mar 12, 2008 に掲載

Used for baking for those on wheat free/gluten free diets. Not always an easy flour to find

Quinoa Flour

Reviewer1813531により Mar 25, 2008 に掲載

This is a very good Gluten-free flour! I love the taste, and the fact that you can bake and cook great meals with this flour! Jamie H. Montville, NJ

Quinoa Flour is great.

Reviewer3095901により Oct 25, 2008 に掲載

Very good brand name-we use other products by the brand and they are good also. Thank you for carrying quinoa flour. It is hard to find.

excellent

Reviewer2361646により Jan 02, 2009 に掲載

thanks for carrying gluten-free products

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24