JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Product

Reviewer3324093により Oct 20, 2008 に掲載

I love Bob's Red Mill products, especially when they're in stock on iHerb because their prices are so much lower than going to my regular grocery store. These seeds are very fresh and last a long time in the freezer, no complaints here!

Bob's Red Mill, Organic Golden Flaxseed

Reviewer2721842により Jun 02, 2010 に掲載

This is an excellent source of healthy fiber and oil which I mix in my cereal and in baking.

Highly Recommend

4742022415943631670により Oct 28, 2015 に掲載

I grind a week supply at a time and use it in morning smoothies. Great taste and really good quality. I trust the Bob's Red Mill brand. I have bought other brands of Flaxseed when I have ran out and none were as good as this. The price is great also. If you read about the health benefits of Flaxseed, you will see it is something you will want to add to your diet.

Great product..

Reviewer1254460により Mar 20, 2010 に掲載

I have been having problems being cold all the time and since using two tablespoons in my oatmeal in the morning my body temp has been normal. I also like baking this in bread too. I don't go without it. The golden flaxseed mixes in better than the brown. Tastes great in chocolate milk.

Great for baking donuts

5282386365561516479により Mar 22, 2016 に掲載

It is oily - but it does tend to repel the oil from the firer.

golden flax

Reviewer1682718により Sep 15, 2009 に掲載

nice alternative to brown flax

Luddilにより May 30, 2015 に掲載

I take this flaxseed everyday in my porridge. It has done wonders for my gallstone problems. Highly recommended.

Flaxseed

5602190767178976981により Apr 04, 2014 に掲載

This a another great product from Bob's Mill's. No complaints and the pricing is always resonable

Organic

4725316827277524580により Dec 01, 2016 に掲載

This product is a very important ingredient in the breakfast that I make for myself. I prefer not to source my Omega's from fish oil, so this flaxseed makes for an excellent alternative

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Huge, huge MUST have at my age!

MariChにより Jul 12, 2016 に掲載

I noticed my hot flashes at age 54 was starting to get worse and that it went way down to 1 or 2 a day after I made the conscious decision to grind flaxseeds and take it with LOTS of water DAILY. Gotta stop being lazy. What a difference!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24