JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Product

Reviewer3324093により 10 20, 2008 に掲載

I love Bob's Red Mill products, especially when they're in stock on iHerb because their prices are so much lower than going to my regular grocery store. These seeds are very fresh and last a long time in the freezer, no complaints here!

golden flax

Reviewer1682718により 9 15, 2009 に掲載

nice alternative to brown flax

Great product..

Reviewer1254460により 3 20, 2010 に掲載

I have been having problems being cold all the time and since using two tablespoons in my oatmeal in the morning my body temp has been normal. I also like baking this in bread too. I don't go without it. The golden flaxseed mixes in better than the brown. Tastes great in chocolate milk.

Bob's Red Mill, Organic Golden Flaxseed

Reviewer2721842により 6 02, 2010 に掲載

This is an excellent source of healthy fiber and oil which I mix in my cereal and in baking.

Highly Recommend

4742022415943631670により 10 28, 2015 に掲載

I grind a week supply at a time and use it in morning smoothies. Great taste and really good quality. I trust the Bob's Red Mill brand. I have bought other brands of Flaxseed when I have ran out and none were as good as this. The price is great also. If you read about the health benefits of Flaxseed, you will see it is something you will want to add to your diet.

Great for baking donuts

5282386365561516479により 3 22, 2016 に掲載

It is oily - but it does tend to repel the oil from the firer.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Huge, huge MUST have at my age!

MariChにより 7 12, 2016 に掲載

I noticed my hot flashes at age 54 was starting to get worse and that it went way down to 1 or 2 a day after I made the conscious decision to grind flaxseeds and take it with LOTS of water DAILY. Gotta stop being lazy. What a difference!

So good.

5563996035167001097により 8 21, 2016 に掲載

I add this to my daily breakfast, have seen an improvement in my health and skin.

Excellent

Reviewer3106204により 7 14, 2011 に掲載

I use fish oil capsules and flaxseeds to get a good mixture of Omega 3's in my diet. I prefer the taste of the golden flaxseeds to the regular. i sprinkle the ground flaxseeds on cereal or mix into yogurt.

Great Product

Reviewer2768251により 2 16, 2012 に掲載

I use flaxseed whenever I prepare oatmeal for breakfast, which is 2 or 3x a week. I keep it in my freezer and grind it as I use it.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21