JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Product

Reviewer3324093により Oct 20, 2008 に掲載

I love Bob's Red Mill products, especially when they're in stock on iHerb because their prices are so much lower than going to my regular grocery store. These seeds are very fresh and last a long time in the freezer, no complaints here!

golden flax

Reviewer1682718により Sep 15, 2009 に掲載

nice alternative to brown flax

Great product..

Reviewer1254460により Mar 20, 2010 に掲載

I have been having problems being cold all the time and since using two tablespoons in my oatmeal in the morning my body temp has been normal. I also like baking this in bread too. I don't go without it. The golden flaxseed mixes in better than the brown. Tastes great in chocolate milk.

Bob's Red Mill, Organic Golden Flaxseed

Reviewer2721842により Jun 02, 2010 に掲載

This is an excellent source of healthy fiber and oil which I mix in my cereal and in baking.

Highly Recommend

4742022415943631670により Oct 28, 2015 に掲載

I grind a week supply at a time and use it in morning smoothies. Great taste and really good quality. I trust the Bob's Red Mill brand. I have bought other brands of Flaxseed when I have ran out and none were as good as this. The price is great also. If you read about the health benefits of Flaxseed, you will see it is something you will want to add to your diet.

Great for baking donuts

5282386365561516479により Mar 22, 2016 に掲載

It is oily - but it does tend to repel the oil from the firer.

Excellent

Reviewer3106204により Jul 14, 2011 に掲載

I use fish oil capsules and flaxseeds to get a good mixture of Omega 3's in my diet. I prefer the taste of the golden flaxseeds to the regular. i sprinkle the ground flaxseeds on cereal or mix into yogurt.

Great Product

Reviewer2768251により Feb 16, 2012 に掲載

I use flaxseed whenever I prepare oatmeal for breakfast, which is 2 or 3x a week. I keep it in my freezer and grind it as I use it.

Like gold nuget

Reviewer1651648により Apr 13, 2012 に掲載

each grain is very large....this is first time tryed goldden,,,it is so much better then brown or darker colored one. this will be my repeat buy.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very Healthy ORGANIC Flaxseed! Great to Use In Baking!

BeckySueにより Mar 12, 2015 に掲載

Appreciate that this all natural product is USDA Organic and gluten free. Flaxseed adds a light, nutty taste to foods, along with essential fats, dietary fiber and lignans. Very NUTRITIOUS TOO!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19