JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

LOVE IT

Reviewer2006780により Apr 21, 2011 に掲載

My son is PDD-NOS and absolutely loves this mix, I also use it for pancakes, I just add the sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and it makes great pancakes.

Bob's Red Mill, Gluten-free Cinnamon Raisin Bread Mix

Reviewer3222101により May 25, 2011 に掲載

This is one of the best G-F mixes I have tried. I did add an extra egg, a few more chopped raisins and extra cinnamon, however, this addition is not essential. Note: I baked this in my Zojirushi bread machine under the "homemade" mode -" 1 rise" at 50 minute and "bake" at 60 minutes AFTER mixing the dough in a separate mixer to make sure all the ingredients were thoroughly combined and then placing it into the the bread machine with the above settings.

Bread

Reviewer2032049により Nov 08, 2011 に掲載

I am celiac, and love this bread mix that I found, especially after not having had bread for a couple of years. I use it as my desert.

no no no

Reviewer2218574により Mar 05, 2012 に掲載

This tastes lovely but very heavy. This made me feel so un well, worse than eating normal bread, it has hidden ingredients or could be the cornstarch.

Haven't baked it yet.

Reviewer2446553により Dec 17, 2012 に掲載

Cannot rate without tasting it.

Excellent, not sweet

LantauMamaにより Jan 25, 2015 に掲載

I love that this is not sweet (only the raisins make it sweet). I add extra cinnamon and ground vanilla beans when I mix it. Perfect with butter or even coconut butter as a treat! Big hit with everyone!

bread review

4893225540453007918により Mar 26, 2015 に掲載

This was a very good loaf of bread. Excellent actually. I will definately buy this again.

Good bread

Reviewer2568559により Apr 30, 2015 に掲載

Tasty and not sweet bread for those of us who are gluten intolerant. I baked some up and we consumed it pronto!

We really like

Reviewer1988306により Mar 26, 2012 に掲載

We really like this bread! There have been a few times when the bread gets crumbly, or it appears that the raisins swell inside the slice of bread, and the bread gets hard. I don't know if this is because my family doesn't want to wait until it cools completely. My family likes it sliced warm out of the oven and drizzed with some vanilla frosting, and it's similar a homemade sweet roll. The times bread gets hard, I cut up the bread, add egg mixture and make bread pudding after letting it sit in the refrigerator overnight, of course, adding vanilla frosting and serving warm.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not too sweet, but got grainy quickly

Reviewer2665571により Oct 27, 2011 に掲載

The mix and bread itself was not too sweet, but it got grainy and hard within a day of sitting in a plastic baggie. If I make this again, it will be for an event where it will be eaten the same day as made.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11