JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Bob's Red Mill, グルテンフリー シナモン&レーズン入りパン, 22オンス(623 g)

¥791

商品 1 - 5 の合計 11

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

LOVE IT

Reviewer2006780により Apr 21, 2011 に掲載

My son is PDD-NOS and absolutely loves this mix, I also use it for pancakes, I just add the sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and it makes great pancakes.

Bob's Red Mill, Gluten-free Cinnamon Raisin Bread Mix

Reviewer3222101により May 25, 2011 に掲載

This is one of the best G-F mixes I have tried. I did add an extra egg, a few more chopped raisins and extra cinnamon, however, this addition is not essential. Note: I baked this in my Zojirushi bread machine under the "homemade" mode -" 1 rise" at 50 minute and "bake" at 60 minutes AFTER mixing the dough in a separate mixer to make sure all the ingredients were thoroughly combined and then placing it into the the bread machine with the above settings.

Bread

Reviewer2032049により Nov 08, 2011 に掲載

I am celiac, and love this bread mix that I found, especially after not having had bread for a couple of years. I use it as my desert.

no no no

Reviewer2218574により Mar 05, 2012 に掲載

This tastes lovely but very heavy. This made me feel so un well, worse than eating normal bread, it has hidden ingredients or could be the cornstarch.

Excellent, not sweet

LantauMamaにより Jan 25, 2015 に掲載

I love that this is not sweet (only the raisins make it sweet). I add extra cinnamon and ground vanilla beans when I mix it. Perfect with butter or even coconut butter as a treat! Big hit with everyone!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 11