JA

Reviewer1901699により May 19, 2015 に掲載

great

Never disappoints

5606281448777062181により Aug 07, 2014 に掲載

Useful for all my cooking

Easy and good

Sceptical-but-happyにより Nov 16, 2013 に掲載

I made my first gluteinfree pie with this product, and everything worked just fine! Whoa!

Really good gluten-free flour

4903000289496051423により Jul 07, 2013 に掲載

I use this flour all the time as I cook for my husband who is gluten sensitive. I do not use it for baking - I found a better flour for that - but, I do use it for cooking a LOT.

ling76により Mar 27, 2013 に掲載

Great for gluten free baking:)

good stuff

4858126689961434714により Feb 17, 2013 に掲載

My homemade bread came out so much better than I'd expected. Great flavor and texture. I'm going to get a bigger bag next time!

My new favourite flour!

Reviewer1072897により Jan 06, 2013 に掲載

This works great in basically everything! Together with the xanthan gum, the batter smells and tastes like (excuse the language) shit before you put it in the oven. But as soon as it is all done and ready, the outcome has always been awesome! Apple cake and the banana bread back on the packaging has been my favourite cakes to use this flour in by far :)

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

BAKES WELL - Measures like regular wheat flour. Celiac - no allergic reaction

coconutにより Jun 25, 2012 に掲載

No more trying to convert or adjust other flours for family recipes. No need to mix with other gluten-free flours. You can use this just like wheat flour when called for in recipes. I do not know if this works in a bread machine, but it baked well. I have celiac and had no reaction to this product. I made the "crazy cake" (chocolate cake) recipe found on the bob's red mill website. It was super!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great Multi-purpose Flour

Reviewer1988306により Mar 26, 2012 に掲載

What a great flour! I have found it to be the most inexpensive on iherb.com, even compared to the Bob's Red Mill website or Amazon. I have tried to buy the bigger bags (44 oz I believe) and every time I have iherb is out of stock. Am hoping iherb, will make sure to have a better supply on hand.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 33