JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

So far so good

Reviewer1822096により May 18, 2009 に掲載

I used some of this flour to dredge meat in a stew and the flavour turned out wonderful. It didn't thicken the stew as much as regular flour though. I also made a pie crust using my standard recipe. The flavour was very good. The raw crust was a bit challenging to work with and finally was more crumbly than flaky. I'm sure with some recipe adjustment and practice this will make a nice crust. Definetly worth more experimentation.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Easy to use all purpose flour

Reviewer1298987により Dec 24, 2009 に掲載

I made pumpkin bread with it and my child likes it. I am happy with it's taste although it's texture is more cake like than bread like.

Works well

Reviewer2898463により Aug 07, 2010 に掲載

A wonderful all purpose blend

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1161805により Dec 12, 2011 に掲載

I tried making my own but this works much better. Good in biscuits and pancakes.

Gluten free flour

Reviewer3041182により Mar 12, 2012 に掲載

Not bad in replacement of wheat flour. Goods still turn out a bit chewy, but I've had worse.

Super gluten free flour!

Reviewer3340872により Aug 19, 2013 に掲載

This flour is great for cakes (have not tried to make bread with it). I needed one without corn (which I find many have) so this fitted the bill. I think the combination of a lot of flours really work well.

Flour

5130451073862532350により Oct 03, 2013 に掲載

Dependable as ever!

Truly All Purpose

5285187810783043109により Dec 19, 2013 に掲載

I've used this flour for breading, to thicken sauces and soups, and for baking and it's been great. Add xantham gum if you plan on using this for baked goods.

Very good

unniinnuにより Feb 21, 2014 に掲載

Great that it has no corn in it! Good taste!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

very good for gruten free cookies and maffins

Reviewer1194763により Mar 30, 2009 に掲載

I use this for my son,he has wheet allergy. I can make cookies and maffins,like use wheet flour. I hope organic one.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10