JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

My new favourite flour!

Reviewer1072897により 1 06, 2013 に掲載

This works great in basically everything! Together with the xanthan gum, the batter smells and tastes like (excuse the language) shit before you put it in the oven. But as soon as it is all done and ready, the outcome has always been awesome! Apple cake and the banana bread back on the packaging has been my favourite cakes to use this flour in by far :)

finally

Reviewer1816976により 3 31, 2011 に掲載

This baking flour goes with everything, makes baking easy

Best gluten-free flour!

Reviewer2947028により 2 03, 2010 に掲載

I bought this product based on a few recommendations from different cookbooks especially from Babycakes cookbook. This flour made some great gluten-free, vegan chocolate chip cookies! The texture of the flour was was very good and was a success for baking.

Good product

Reviewer1062430により 12 13, 2010 に掲載

I'm still working out the kinks of gluten-free baking, but this flour is the best wheat substitute I've tried.

not as good as King Arthur's mixed gluten free flour

5337652482377838413により 3 11, 2014 に掲載

Used this for batter for fish (British style fried fish & chips); did not like the consistency or taste. Much "stronger" flavour (more distinctive) than other flours. Will not be using the rest of the flour. I would recommend King Arthur multi purpose gluten free flour instead (for batter / dusting meats / cakes / muffins).

BEST of the Best

Reviewer2924771により 1 14, 2010 に掲載

Made some excellent pizza crust with this.

Must have

Reviewer3362683により 3 23, 2010 に掲載

On a Gluten Free diet, you just have to have BRM all purpose baking flour. Iherb has excellent prices too.

Flour Works Great!

Reviewer1407811により 7 18, 2008 に掲載

I used this flour in a recipe calling for non gluten all purpose flour and my recipe came out great.

So far so good

Reviewer1822096により 5 18, 2009 に掲載

I used some of this flour to dredge meat in a stew and the flavour turned out wonderful. It didn't thicken the stew as much as regular flour though. I also made a pie crust using my standard recipe. The flavour was very good. The raw crust was a bit challenging to work with and finally was more crumbly than flaky. I'm sure with some recipe adjustment and practice this will make a nice crust. Definetly worth more experimentation.

BAKES WELL - Measures like regular wheat flour. Celiac - no allergic reaction

coconutにより 6 25, 2012 に掲載

No more trying to convert or adjust other flours for family recipes. No need to mix with other gluten-free flours. You can use this just like wheat flour when called for in recipes. I do not know if this works in a bread machine, but it baked well. I have celiac and had no reaction to this product. I made the "crazy cake" (chocolate cake) recipe found on the bob's red mill website. It was super!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 56