JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I don't like the taste

94Tinaにより Jan 14, 2013 に掲載

The taste is rather strong and I don't really like it, so I think I'll be buying other types of flours from now on. I like that it is (hopefully) healthy though.

Delicious!

Reviewer2074869により Nov 24, 2012 に掲載

I bought this to make Hummus, and can tell that I love it. I will buy again.

great

Reviewer2671500により Sep 10, 2012 に掲載

I use this almost every day, in pancakes (crepes), bread, cakes, in all my gluten free and egg-free baking. It's a great substitute for eggs in baking.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good value, beany flavor

5357511497415059881により Sep 08, 2012 に掲載

Bakes up well. I've even cooked it to make hummus. Nice texture. I like to mix it with coconut flour for baking so my cookies don't taste too beany. Good value; I've purchased this product many times as it keeps the cost lower than using all almond and coconut flour.

Good in soup.

HildeKにより Jul 08, 2012 に掲載

But be aware of that it clumps a bit. Use a blender or something to make it nice and smooth before having it in the soup, and it goes fine.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Garbanzo Flour

maryfran444により Jun 20, 2012 に掲載

First, I have to say I love Bob's Red Mill and I love garbanzo bean flour. Fiber rich and gluten free, it can be used in place of regular flour in lots of recipes. It makes a great tasting gravy...just add baking powder and a little salt as you normally would with flour. It has a unique taste that is appealing to me. I sub some into my flax muffins to make them lighter and not so dense. It's a good alternative flour for healthy, gluten free cooking.

Weird taste

charlottemskにより Mar 23, 2012 に掲載

This tastes fake and is nothing like the fresh thing you buy from the store

Gluten Free Garbanzo Bean Flour

Reviewer1298239により Feb 29, 2012 に掲載

Great, high fiber and lots of protein!

chickpea flour

Reviewer3265319により Jan 24, 2012 に掲載

Your website was easy to navigate and your service was excellent. The flour was exactly what I was looking for.

Bob's Red Mill, Chickpea Flour

Reviewer3142632により Jan 20, 2012 に掲載

Great flour for those with gluten issues. It does taste like beans (after all it is made from beans) so if you do not like beans be sure to use nice spices to make the bean taste less intense. This also works very well as a facial scrub. This will gently remove acne scars overtime. Great product with multiple uses.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 65