JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good value, beany flavor

5357511497415059881により Sep 08, 2012 に掲載

Bakes up well. I've even cooked it to make hummus. Nice texture. I like to mix it with coconut flour for baking so my cookies don't taste too beany. Good value; I've purchased this product many times as it keeps the cost lower than using all almond and coconut flour.

Delicious!

Reviewer2074869により Nov 24, 2012 に掲載

I bought this to make Hummus, and can tell that I love it. I will buy again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Bob's Red Mill, Garbanzo Bean Flour is a Great Gluten Free Flour for Baking!

BeckySueにより Mar 13, 2015 に掲載

Since I am on a gluten free diet I use this flour as one of the main ingredients in my homemade muffins. It has a good taste and it is nice to have some extra protein in my muffins.

Garbanzo Bean Flour

Reviewer2067111により Dec 30, 2011 に掲載

This is much cheaper than I can buy this product in my area. Great quality for cooking and baking. Really helps hold together my cookie recipes.

Good product

Reviewer1838230により Jan 19, 2012 に掲載

Add baking bread, gives an interesting taste.

Bob's Red Mill, Chickpea Flour

Reviewer3142632により Jan 20, 2012 に掲載

Great flour for those with gluten issues. It does taste like beans (after all it is made from beans) so if you do not like beans be sure to use nice spices to make the bean taste less intense. This also works very well as a facial scrub. This will gently remove acne scars overtime. Great product with multiple uses.

chickpea flour

Reviewer3265319により Jan 24, 2012 に掲載

Your website was easy to navigate and your service was excellent. The flour was exactly what I was looking for.

Gluten Free Garbanzo Bean Flour

Reviewer1298239により Feb 29, 2012 に掲載

Great, high fiber and lots of protein!

Garbanzo Flour

maryfran444により Jun 20, 2012 に掲載

First, I have to say I love Bob's Red Mill and I love garbanzo bean flour. Fiber rich and gluten free, it can be used in place of regular flour in lots of recipes. It makes a great tasting gravy...just add baking powder and a little salt as you normally would with flour. It has a unique taste that is appealing to me. I sub some into my flax muffins to make them lighter and not so dense. It's a good alternative flour for healthy, gluten free cooking.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent quality, will purchase again.

4978545617610769518により Jul 12, 2013 に掲載

Excellent quality, will purchase again.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 65