JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Fantastic for Socca!

Reviewer2356813により Mar 25, 2008 に掲載

Went on a trip to Nice recently and discovered Socca, an amazing pancake-type food made basically only using water, oil, salt, and garbanzo bean flour. It's amazing! This flour is great, and iHerb was fast and reliable.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A staple in my gluten free baking cupboard

Reviewer1158907により Feb 19, 2008 に掲載

I use this flour all the time for baking. The price is fair, and I don't have to go shopping...

Bob's Red Mill, Garbanzo Bean Flour, gluten free

brennanchiroにより Nov 19, 2008 に掲載

Nice flour, I substitute some in most of my baking, for less wheat.

Gluten free good food

MikeMemberにより Jan 29, 2009 に掲載

Being gluten intolerant I'm always looking for something new. I use this flour (mixed with corn & rice flours) in baked goods & waffles.

Versatile and good!

Reviewer2618397により Apr 20, 2009 に掲載

Although we are still experimenting with the Garbanzo Bean Flour, we really like what we have made so far. This product is very versatile and a new way to have beans in our diet.

Easy 'peas

Reviewer2716944により Apr 17, 2011 に掲載

Forget soaking and cooking chickpeas--you can have smooth hummus in a flash with this powder! I've also used it in vegetarian sausages. Yum.

ok

Reviewer2646612により Jul 11, 2013 に掲載

Fine :)

great

Reviewer2671500により Sep 10, 2012 に掲載

I use this almost every day, in pancakes (crepes), bread, cakes, in all my gluten free and egg-free baking. It's a great substitute for eggs in baking.

Delicious!

Reviewer2074869により Nov 24, 2012 に掲載

I bought this to make Hummus, and can tell that I love it. I will buy again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Bob's Red Mill, Garbanzo Bean Flour is a Great Gluten Free Flour for Baking!

BeckySueにより Mar 13, 2015 に掲載

Since I am on a gluten free diet I use this flour as one of the main ingredients in my homemade muffins. It has a good taste and it is nice to have some extra protein in my muffins.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 46