JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nice, cheap and useful

5302292600822714912により May 02, 2016 に掲載

I bought this tapioca flour because it's hard to find in Spain and I couldn't be happier. Now I can do a lot of sweet and/or salted gluten free recipes.

tapioca flour

Reviewer2411072により Dec 15, 2013 に掲載

anything of Bob's R.M. is good (but I haven't had the chance to try yet)

Perfect

Reviewer1283737により Feb 22, 2015 に掲載

I love using tapioca flour. It makes things like pancakes even more delicious than they already are.

good price

5475577705193031441により Feb 23, 2015 に掲載

Love to mix our own gluten free flour blend and use tapioca, white rice and brown rice.

Good stuff

5540578648186222312により Nov 05, 2014 に掲載

Good overall, packaging being re-sealable would be the thing that would put this product over the top awesome.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

greenbytesにより Jul 20, 2014 に掲載

I love to make my dessert , Tao Suan using it. Great.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Buena opción para los que no consumimos harina de trigo

Rulitosにより Sep 02, 2014 に掲載

Harina fina e ideal para cocinar galletas, pan o queqyues sin necesidad de agregar harina de trigo. Me gusta mucho.

Leaky bag

4678624565538596670により Feb 01, 2014 に掲載

Good product and ground extremely fine and absolutely clean. I used it as part of an all purpose gluten free flour. The bag was not properly sealed at the factory so I gave it only five stars. I ordered this same product from another distributor of Bobs Mill and it had the same leaky bag. The bags apparently are not air tight so I empty them into a mason jar and suck out all the air, otherwise it makes quite a mess in the cupboard. I've given the same review as the potato starch because it was exactly the same kind of problem.

A bit pricey

Reviewer1868309により Feb 14, 2014 に掲載

I have ordered Now tapioca flour in larger bags from iHerb before, and found it to be more economical. Since I live and bake gluten-free, tapioca starch is a good staple. This brand is okay.

Bob's Tapioca Flour:

Reviewer2672348により Apr 27, 2014 に掲載

This bag of flour had a 2 inch split in it - resulting in a floury mess everywhere - as it is so light and powdery. The flour even got inside another packet in my parcel. I know it had to journey from US to UK, but this product needs stronger packaging. It's not worth the postage to send back. I would not recommend buying it.

商品 61 - 70 の合計 77