JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great product

Reviewer2175047により 2 29, 2012 に掲載

Used with other gluten free flours helps make bread softer and binds together better without altering taste.

Really nice flour

Reviewer2622191により 1 27, 2014 に掲載

I add these flour for my bread, gives ligtht texture.

LOVE THIS MIXED WITH SWEET SORGHUM FLOUR

Reviewer1256402により 1 29, 2014 に掲載

Great mixed with other flours for baking

perfect

5136400751319339253により 2 18, 2014 に掲載

for a gluten free diet! Tapioca floor is one of the most used floor in my dishes like pancakes, crèpes, cakes...

Paleo Friendly

Reviewer1148179により 3 25, 2014 に掲載

Good meat coating alternative to flour for Paleo diets. I always know I am getting a good product with Bob'd Red Mill.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great working gluten free flour!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

gettingwellにより 4 15, 2014 に掲載

I have used this with great success for biscuits, waffles, pies, cakes and gravy to mention just a few! It works with a Paleo diet too. I have gluten free cookbooks that call for special flour mixes and this is one of the flours I combine with BRM millet and buckwheat flours. This can be stored in the cabinet. If you found my review helpful please click on the "yes" button to let me know. I hope this helps with making an informed decision. I love all of BRM's products and love the prices that iherb offers.

Try it, You'll like it

4678646061897502821により 6 30, 2014 に掲載

I love tapioca flour- it doesn't have such a dry taste as rice sometimes does. I received it promptly and it was sealed well. It was an excellent price - a lot better than Wal Mart's and for those on gluten free diets for life this is a good way to go.

Awesomely great

Merineeにより 8 03, 2014 に掲載

Love the flour :)

Colleen

Reviewer1986419により 8 05, 2014 に掲載

haven't used yet but good quality and value

who knew

5532775739671123789により 8 13, 2014 に掲載

i have been buying instant tapioca to use in my pies for years. the price keeps going up. i just found out about tapioca flour.amazing product..excellent price...fast shipping.

商品 41 - 50 の合計 66