JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great product

Reviewer2175047により Feb 29, 2012 に掲載

Used with other gluten free flours helps make bread softer and binds together better without altering taste.

Really nice flour

Reviewer2622191により Jan 27, 2014 に掲載

I add these flour for my bread, gives ligtht texture.

LOVE THIS MIXED WITH SWEET SORGHUM FLOUR

Reviewer1256402により Jan 29, 2014 に掲載

Great mixed with other flours for baking

perfect

5136400751319339253により Feb 18, 2014 に掲載

for a gluten free diet! Tapioca floor is one of the most used floor in my dishes like pancakes, crèpes, cakes...

Paleo Friendly

Reviewer1148179により Mar 25, 2014 に掲載

Good meat coating alternative to flour for Paleo diets. I always know I am getting a good product with Bob'd Red Mill.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great working gluten free flour!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

gettingwellにより Apr 15, 2014 に掲載

I have used this with great success for biscuits, waffles, pies, cakes and gravy to mention just a few! It works with a Paleo diet too. I have gluten free cookbooks that call for special flour mixes and this is one of the flours I combine with BRM millet and buckwheat flours. This can be stored in the cabinet. If you found my review helpful please click on the "yes" button to let me know. I hope this helps with making an informed decision. I love all of BRM's products and love the prices that iherb offers.

Try it, You'll like it

4678646061897502821により Jun 30, 2014 に掲載

I love tapioca flour- it doesn't have such a dry taste as rice sometimes does. I received it promptly and it was sealed well. It was an excellent price - a lot better than Wal Mart's and for those on gluten free diets for life this is a good way to go.

Awesomely great

Merineeにより Aug 03, 2014 に掲載

Love the flour :)

Colleen

Reviewer1986419により Aug 05, 2014 に掲載

haven't used yet but good quality and value

who knew

5532775739671123789により Aug 13, 2014 に掲載

i have been buying instant tapioca to use in my pies for years. the price keeps going up. i just found out about tapioca flour.amazing product..excellent price...fast shipping.

商品 41 - 50 の合計 65