JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Paleo Friendly

Reviewer1148179により Mar 25, 2014 に掲載

Good meat coating alternative to flour for Paleo diets. I always know I am getting a good product with Bob'd Red Mill.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great working gluten free flour!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

gettingwellにより Apr 15, 2014 に掲載

I have used this with great success for biscuits, waffles, pies, cakes and gravy to mention just a few! It works with a Paleo diet too. I have gluten free cookbooks that call for special flour mixes and this is one of the flours I combine with BRM millet and buckwheat flours. This can be stored in the cabinet. If you found my review helpful please click on the "yes" button to let me know. I hope this helps with making an informed decision. I love all of BRM's products and love the prices that iherb offers.

Try it, You'll like it

4678646061897502821により Jun 30, 2014 に掲載

I love tapioca flour- it doesn't have such a dry taste as rice sometimes does. I received it promptly and it was sealed well. It was an excellent price - a lot better than Wal Mart's and for those on gluten free diets for life this is a good way to go.

Awesomely great

Merineeにより Aug 03, 2014 に掲載

Love the flour :)

Colleen

Reviewer1986419により Aug 05, 2014 に掲載

haven't used yet but good quality and value

who knew

5532775739671123789により Aug 13, 2014 に掲載

i have been buying instant tapioca to use in my pies for years. the price keeps going up. i just found out about tapioca flour.amazing product..excellent price...fast shipping.

Very highly satisfied!

5170097440751829628により Sep 03, 2014 に掲載

I have always loved the brand Bob's Red Mill. Always high quality. This Tapioca Flour is no exception. Love it, love iHerb! Robin @ Sasa's Place.com

I love this stuff!!

5179787325484961853により Oct 26, 2014 に掲載

awesome!

I like it

5358632610941560173により Feb 02, 2015 に掲載

I like it

It's flour

4952939693047670237により Feb 04, 2015 に掲載

Great flour. The packaging isn't very practical as it can't be resealed and doesn't have much structure.

商品 31 - 40 の合計 79