JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Harina de tapioca perfecta para rebozados

aclaplazaにより Sep 24, 2013 に掲載

Esta harina de tapioca es un buen sustituto a las harinas con gluten tanto como espesante como para rebozados por su textura. Recomendable totalmente.

Paleo Friendly

Reviewer1148179により Mar 25, 2014 に掲載

Good meat coating alternative to flour for Paleo diets. I always know I am getting a good product with Bob'd Red Mill.

Excellent GF flour

5598399106105531991により Sep 26, 2015 に掲載

Very useful, both for thickening and in GF baking.

It's flour

4952939693047670237により Feb 04, 2015 に掲載

Great flour. The packaging isn't very practical as it can't be resealed and doesn't have much structure.

Very good flour

4978545617610769518により Jan 14, 2013 に掲載

I use this to bake cakes and biscuits. It is very nice flour and has a lovely taste. I have bought four box's now and will continue to purchase this flour.

LOVE THIS MIXED WITH SWEET SORGHUM FLOUR

Reviewer1256402により Jan 29, 2014 に掲載

Great mixed with other flours for baking

Must have, always!

MoShosにより Jun 10, 2012 に掲載

AS most of Bob's red mill products, this is great stuff. Use it instead of corn starch!

The best tapioca!

Reviewer1031713により Apr 01, 2012 に掲載

This works so well in my gluten-free baking. The price is great too.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great working gluten free flour!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

gettingwellにより Apr 15, 2014 に掲載

I have used this with great success for biscuits, waffles, pies, cakes and gravy to mention just a few! It works with a Paleo diet too. I have gluten free cookbooks that call for special flour mixes and this is one of the flours I combine with BRM millet and buckwheat flours. This can be stored in the cabinet. If you found my review helpful please click on the "yes" button to let me know. I hope this helps with making an informed decision. I love all of BRM's products and love the prices that iherb offers.

I love this stuff!!