JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Stuff

Reviewer3065979により Aug 13, 2008 に掲載

My son is gluten free - I use this to coat his chicken nuggets before dipping in egg and then in corn flakes. Tried corn starch but tapioca is far superior!

Good flour

Reviewer2774669により Dec 29, 2008 に掲載

I use this flour to make a mix of gluten-free flour for my baking needs. It works great.

For Pies

Reviewer3166426により Mar 13, 2009 に掲載

I use this when a recipe calls for "Minute Tapioca" (very expensive). This product works every bit as well and is not expensive.

Another great Bob's Mill product

Reviewer2952577により Jul 04, 2009 に掲載

Great for pie fillings

Gluten-Free

Reviewer1495691により May 24, 2010 に掲載

I use this to make gluten-free bread or muffins

Great alternative

Reviewer2329343により Feb 29, 2008 に掲載

Using this in place of flour or corn starch works great in stew or sauces. It is also helpful as a coating for fish.

Love This!

4613142442863848488により May 12, 2012 に掲載

This gives a lovely creamy texture to home made goodies, especially pancakes.... yummy! 10 out of 10.

High quality

Reviewer3176463により Apr 20, 2010 に掲載

Great tapioca flour from a fantastic company. I'll buy Bob's Red Mill over any other company anytime.

Good product

5530102213998206468により Jan 10, 2014 に掲載

Tapioca is the only flour or starch I have found that my two year old son tolerate. Wheat, amarant, quinoa, corn, rise etc etc etc. It all makes him sick. I use tapioka to a lot of things I wound never dream of trying before this happened. I`m very happy with Bob`s red mill, it seams to be clean products and good quality! I have tried a lot!

A must have for baking.

Reviewer1254460により Mar 20, 2010 に掲載

I use this tapioca flour when baking bread and pizza dough. Great product. It helps the bread brown too.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 79