JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Simple love

nattfiskにより Jul 13, 2012 に掲載

I simply love chia seeds! They're good for me, contain omega and fiber. They're so small and versitile that I can put them in everything! I use them when I bake bread, crackers and granola bars for some extra fiber and energy. I always put ts in my morning smoothie or morning oatmeal. If you have problems with you digestion, try soaking a tbs of these in some water or apple juice for a few hours, and drink it all a few hours before you go to bed. Your body will send you its regards the next morning.

seeds

sveta-goryunにより Jan 05, 2012 に掲載

good quality

Great value!

EirikCorにより May 01, 2012 に掲載

Great value, god product. When i bake bread with these, i have them in water to make gel/binder (if you dont soak them a bit in water, they may taste a bit more than NOWs White Chia Seed)

lemmik

XEX435により Nov 24, 2012 に掲載

kõige odavamad tšiiaseemned. hea kraam.

Chia Seeds

Reviewer3041119により Dec 04, 2012 に掲載

Helps curb appetite.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia

wholefoodsにより Aug 15, 2012 に掲載

Corny, I know, but this product makes me think of those ridiculous chia pet commercials. The product itself is high quality, as I have come to expect from Bob's Red Mill. The seeds were fresh and lasted several months in my refrigeration. With all of Chia's health benefits, from it's Omega 3 profile, to fiber, to vitamins, it is truly one of the powerhouse superfoods available today. I would order this product again and enjoy in smoothies or oatmeal.

cost effective

babyperonにより Oct 09, 2013 に掲載

most cost effective one

Chia sin mas

4633550543502472869により Jun 23, 2015 に掲載

Me encanta esta marca, tiene una muy amplia gama de productos buenisimos y la chia esta entre ellos. La recomiendo, a suiza el pedido nos llego en 2 semanas.

Bob's

5706563054278659774により Dec 08, 2012 に掲載

Always top quality from Bob's Red Mill!

Chia Seeds

4788925552566030970により Jan 03, 2013 に掲載

I use the Chia seeds in smoothies,sprinkle on my food, even take to restaurants, and use in most of my baking goods. They are not only healthy for you in many ways but also makes your food and drinks more flavorable. I try and not run short of these at any one time. Thank you so much for keeping me updated on your supply of Chia seeds

商品 1 - 10 の合計 75