JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

super pour la pâtisserie

5321244300037473779により Oct 09, 2013 に掲載

j'en mets dans mon pain d'épices et il est parfait

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The texture is too coarse to bake with

Elisabethにより Sep 27, 2013 に掲載

Being new to the paleo diet, I thought I'd use this product for baking. Well, my finished paleo cinnamon rolls could easily have been on a Pinterest "nailed it" picture. This flour is too coarse to use for that kind of baking, and the "dough" ended up too wet. I will not use it for baking again.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good quality!

Reviewer1190860により Sep 22, 2013 に掲載

Great substitute of wheat flour.

Almond flour

4863710953683125435により Aug 12, 2013 に掲載

Superb

Great for baking

4953722487581156473により Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

Great for baking... good substitute for regular flour

nice

5632626453081906708により Aug 01, 2013 に掲載

nice poduct, i made my first macaroni :)

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Tasty!

5165183903646514528により Jun 26, 2013 に掲載

Have tried several gluten-free flours - this one is great! Made pancakes and they were awesome! Not sure about non-sweet recipes as I have not tried yet.

Great for baking

Reviewer2968957により Apr 14, 2013 に掲載

I love using Almond Flour in my homemade baking mix. I make up a huge batch of this mix all the time, which has about 12 cups of every kind of flour I can think of in it... to use for pancakes and waffles or muffins. I kind of make it different every time depending upon what is in the house, but I love to use all different kinds of flours - whole wheat, brown rice flour, graham flour, spelt flour, quinoa flour, etc. I also grind up rolled oats and use a cup of oat flour. Also wheat and oat bran... Last time I tried using a cup of the almond meal / flour and it gave my pancakes and waffles a great light and soft / crispy edged texture. Next time I'll add 2 cups in! I've read that you can use it to substitute about 1/3 or your recipe's flour. Try it!

Great alternative

SereneInSingaporeにより Mar 12, 2013 に掲載

For those who cannot use wheat, this is a great alternative to use for baked goods. It is not a fine as I would like it so we can still taste the gritty-ness.

Good almond flour

Reviewer1704230により Mar 09, 2013 に掲載

Works very well, and easy to bake with. Taste is nice

商品 21 - 30 の合計 75