JA

4863710953683125435により Aug 12, 2013 に掲載

Superb

nice

5632626453081906708により Aug 01, 2013 に掲載

nice poduct, i made my first macaroni :)

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Tasty!

5165183903646514528により Jun 26, 2013 に掲載

Have tried several gluten-free flours - this one is great! Made pancakes and they were awesome! Not sure about non-sweet recipes as I have not tried yet.

Great for baking

Reviewer2968957により Apr 14, 2013 に掲載

I love using Almond Flour in my homemade baking mix. I make up a huge batch of this mix all the time, which has about 12 cups of every kind of flour I can think of in it... to use for pancakes and waffles or muffins. I kind of make it different every time depending upon what is in the house, but I love to use all different kinds of flours - whole wheat, brown rice flour, graham flour, spelt flour, quinoa flour, etc. I also grind up rolled oats and use a cup of oat flour. Also wheat and oat bran... Last time I tried using a cup of the almond meal / flour and it gave my pancakes and waffles a great light and soft / crispy edged texture. Next time I'll add 2 cups in! I've read that you can use it to substitute about 1/3 or your recipe's flour. Try it!

Good almond flour

Reviewer1704230により Mar 09, 2013 に掲載

Works very well, and easy to bake with. Taste is nice

Use it a lot

lillanneにより Dec 11, 2012 に掲載

In baking etc - try to avoid carbohydrate

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

All it's cracked up to be

5116640392345431828により Nov 26, 2012 に掲載

I've been meaning to order this for quite some time now. It is everything I've been expecting and it definitely makes for healthier baking than with regular flour.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great substitute for grain based flour for baked goods

Reviewer2841114により Nov 04, 2012 に掲載

Great substitute for grain based flour for baked goods, I also make almond meal of my own by making nut milk. I soak my almonds overnight to decrease the phytic acid. Next morning I blend them with water, then I pour the mixture through muslin/cheesecloth over my sieve, which leaves me with almond pulp, once dried and ground this is almond meal/flour.

Gluten-Free Flour

Reviewer1650627により Jul 30, 2012 に掲載

I like this flour. Good product, great price and big package!

5 stars

5070317842757986251により Jul 25, 2012 に掲載

I will be more, I loved this :)

商品 21 - 30 の合計 61