JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good, but...

unniinnuにより Feb 28, 2014 に掲載

This flour is working fine, but package to all Bob's red mill flour products seem to break very easily under transport.

Has a "beany" flavour

Reviewer1507074により Apr 01, 2014 に掲載

This flour works well but it has a mild but distinctive flavour of beans

My First Experience With Gluten Free Flour

iHerbAdministratorにより Feb 19, 2014 に掲載

I made muffins using this all purpose baking flour. It works really well! However, I'm not sure if I like the taste of gluten-free flour in general. This was my first experience with gluten-free flour, so I cannot compare it to others.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very similar texture to regular flour

Ashersmamaにより Sep 19, 2014 に掲載

I haven't actually baked with it, just used in sauces and fried okra so far, but it has a great, mild flavor (unlike buckwheat). It's texture is smooth and fluffy. Looking forward to making tortillas with it soon.

Awful mix

Reviewer1093010により Jan 29, 2014 に掲載

I made sweet muffins with this and they were awful - totally tasted of bean flour and went right down my waste disposal. I have used bean flours for highly flavoured sweet items before, like gingerbread pancakes, and I really liked them, however this seems to be where the usefulness of this mix ends. Based on this experience, I was unwilling to try it again, even in a savoury items. Yesterday I made scones that were 25% this mix, with tapioca, potato and rice flour, and this was a very good mix.

poor bag

5264274143600963094により Aug 23, 2016 に掲載

The flour bag wasnt good and one pack has broken and the box is full of flour once open.

商品 31 - 36 の合計 36