JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best GF Flour

Reviewer1477814により 2 20, 2012 に掲載

Great GF flour for baking. Slightly thicker than the rice flour in things like crepes.

Good Stuff!

4613142442863848488により 7 21, 2012 に掲載

Suffer from allergies and candida, have had no trouble with this flour and is a regular on my shopping list.

Very convenient!

LantauMamaにより 6 10, 2013 に掲載

Okay, so I tried... to follow gluten free recipes and mix my own flour from this and that... I wound up with lots of different flours none of them getting fully used. This stuff is great - easy to use, and you don't really need to think about it - makes gluten free baking and cooking at home much easier for us.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I go through this stuff FAST

Reviewer1599612により 8 05, 2011 に掲載

I really enjoy baking with this flour mix. I've made pizza crust, pancakes, crepes, muffins, cookies, chicken strips, and more. It is great not to have to buy all different types of flours and make combinations for recipes. You can get a bunch of trusty recipes from the Bob's Red Mill website. I haven't been disappointed with any of them. One warning: This stuff tastes gross uncooked. You won't be eating chocolate chip cookie dough with this flour! But once baked/cooked, the result is very pleasing.

Awesome gluten free flour

Reviewer3216428により 3 13, 2011 に掲載

Makes the best gluten choc. chip cookies. Best price

doesn't taste gluten free

Reviewer3190906により 4 30, 2011 に掲載

Made delicious gluten free muffins and my family loved it.

Makes delicious banana bread

Reviewer1062430により 6 23, 2011 に掲載

I made the banana bread recipe on the back of the bag and I was really pleased with the result. I'm planning many more gluten-free baked goods with this flour. I never thought gluten-free baking would be this easy or tasty!

Great

Reviewer2153251により 11 14, 2011 に掲載

This stuff is very versatile and I just made the best chocolate chip cookies with their recipe, which I found online.

Can count on Bob

Reviewer1144626により 12 05, 2011 に掲載

I am glad I herb carries Bob's products and the price is as good or better then in my grocery store which is inconvenient for me. I like receiving these products by mail.

GF all purpose flour

Reviewer3146567により 12 05, 2011 に掲載

have used it and it's great...nice to have different flours already mixed for use

商品 1 - 10 の合計 25