JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 チェックアウト
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥1,030

¥1,084

のセーブ: ¥54 (5 % オフ)

レビューを書く

カスタマーの評価

5 つ星
4 つ星
3 つ星
(1)
2 つ星
(1)
1 つ星
(0)
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Very similar texture to regular flour

Ashersmamaにより Sep 19, 2014 に掲載

I haven't actually baked with it, just used in sauces and fried okra so far, but it has a great, mild flavor (unlike buckwheat). It's texture is smooth and fluffy. Looking forward to making tortillas with it soon.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Really bean-y!

bluebugにより Aug 27, 2014 に掲載

It's good though. Makes good bread and pizza crust. Don't forget to add your own xantham gum!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Has a "beany" flavour

Reviewer1507074により Apr 01, 2014 に掲載

This flour works well but it has a mild but distinctive flavour of beans

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good, but...

unniinnuにより Feb 28, 2014 に掲載

This flour is working fine, but package to all Bob's red mill flour products seem to break very easily under transport.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My First Experience With Gluten Free Flour

iHerbAdministratorにより Feb 19, 2014 に掲載

I made muffins using this all purpose baking flour. It works really well! However, I'm not sure if I like the taste of gluten-free flour in general. This was my first experience with gluten-free flour, so I cannot compare it to others.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good Substitute Flour

4914898952325285559により Oct 26, 2013 に掲載

This worked well for GF cookies and banana bread, but it's not so great for bread. The GF bread recipe calls for extra stuff I don't have in the kitchen now. Otherwise it's great to have around.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Неоднозначная мука

5464706511283531623により Oct 26, 2013 に掲載

Своеобразный вкус, необычный для муки. Думаю, что в "сладкую" выпечку не стоит использовать, только для выпекания пирогов или приготовления драников каких нибудь. Нравится, что низкий ГИ

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Reccomend

Reviewer1714388により Dec 28, 2011 に掲載

My favorite Gluten free flour for waffles and pancakes!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8