JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great whole wheat bread flour

Reviewer1886689により Feb 15, 2010 に掲載

This flour works great in my Panasonic bread maker. It has been quite challenging to find the right flower that is organic, whole wheat, works well in my bread maker and is affordable. This is the best one I found so far

great

patpyottにより Apr 08, 2010 に掲載

excellent product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It tastes great, wheat bread.

Reviewer1020493により Sep 29, 2015 に掲載

Savory flavor with nice sour taste. Love Mr. Bob.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I am so disappointed that this item is discontinued.

4639486888014209417により Aug 28, 2016 に掲載

I was so happy to find this product on iHerb since I can't find it anywhere in the place I live. I have been buying it regularly to make bread for my family. I was so disappointed that iHerb is not carrying it anymore, now that I have depended on it so much. Worst, they even discontinue the non-organic version and other brands of organic whole wheat flour......I hope iHerb will consider carrying this again.

a must to have

4938776651075289126により Dec 12, 2015 に掲載

This is the real deal! Much better than the store ones. A must to use if you want 'real' wheat bread!

Great flour

cmb-iherb-loverにより Feb 11, 2016 に掲載

The flour has a nice taste and consistency. It works well in my almond cookies and bread recipes that call for whole wheat. Good choice.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

4751393178169354531により Jun 06, 2016 に掲載

Yummy

good quality

4774380894875986936により Aug 14, 2016 に掲載

good quality good packing nice price

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Really high quality flour!

Reviewer3201586により Feb 28, 2008 に掲載

This flour rises better than any other whole wheat flour I have used. I live at 7000' in elevation and that's a challenge for me. The recipe on the bag for a whole wheat bread machine loaf works GREAT!!

Bob's Red Mill, 100% Organic Stone Ground Whole Wheat Flour,

Reviewer2101383により Mar 02, 2009 に掲載

Heavier stone ground texture, great for cookies and bread.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22