JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Bluebonnet Nutrition, ホエイプロテインアイソレート、 ナチュラルチョコレートフレーバー、 2 パウンド (924 g)

カスタマーの評価

商品 1 - 5 の合計 30

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Cuts hunger!

Reviewer3154768により Jul 16, 2009 に掲載

This is an awesome product that was recommended to me because it would cut hunger. I use this as a weight loss product with a low carb diet. Whenever I feel hungry, I drink this mixed with water. In about 10 minutes I am no longer hungry and feel satisfied. Taste greats, too!

Pure ingredients, tastes great

Reviewer3195643により Aug 07, 2011 に掲載

Whey protein isolate is the best protein and Bluebonnet's Natural Chocolate flavor goes down easily, whether making a shake in a blender, or just mixing with water in a shaker bottle. Reasonably priced as well. Sweetened naturally with stevia.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Delicious taste, pure, hormones/antibiotics - free

Trinityにより Apr 05, 2014 に掲載

I really like this protein. I hope iHerb continues selling it. It's hormones/antibiotics-free and has quite pleasant chocolate taste. It's lightly sweetened, not too much, with stevia. It's one of the purest protein products I've found here on the site and although not very cheap, the price for the amount and quality of the product is affordable. It is very easy to mix with water, almond milk or even yoghourt, and the taste is delicious. I also bought the packets of the same product, as sometimes when I'm very busy travelling between the offices I don't have time to eat, so taking one of the packets kills my hunger and gives me the proteins my body needs.

Holy mother of whey!

5321015520598813107により Aug 08, 2015 に掲載

Best out of all the Bluebonnet wheys! It has such a smooth taste that I can't taste any sweetners and it dissolves quickly. Goes well with water, low fat milk, or almond milk. Really helped me build lean muscle while losing some pounds. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a whey that is tasty, most whey per gram of serving per buck without tasting like chalk, and relatively affordable compared to high end whey. A must buy!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

I'm a fan of Bluebonnet Whey.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5086084480570769239により Feb 01, 2015 に掲載

I appreciate that Bluebonnet Whey isn't too sweet. Other brands leave you with a sugary tasty in your mouth that I don't like. Other great brand of gluten-free and hormone-free whey protein is Thera's Whey.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 30