JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Cuts hunger!

Reviewer3154768により Jul 16, 2009 に掲載

This is an awesome product that was recommended to me because it would cut hunger. I use this as a weight loss product with a low carb diet. Whenever I feel hungry, I drink this mixed with water. In about 10 minutes I am no longer hungry and feel satisfied. Taste greats, too!

Pure ingredients, tastes great

Reviewer3195643により Aug 07, 2011 に掲載

Whey protein isolate is the best protein and Bluebonnet's Natural Chocolate flavor goes down easily, whether making a shake in a blender, or just mixing with water in a shaker bottle. Reasonably priced as well. Sweetened naturally with stevia.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I'm a fan of Bluebonnet Whey.

5086084480570769239により Feb 01, 2015 に掲載

I appreciate that Bluebonnet Whey isn't too sweet. Other brands leave you with a sugary tasty in your mouth that I don't like. Other great brand of gluten-free and hormone-free whey protein is Thera's Whey.

Holy mother of whey!

5321015520598813107により Aug 08, 2015 に掲載

Best out of all the Bluebonnet wheys! It has such a smooth taste that I can't taste any sweetners and it dissolves quickly. Goes well with water, low fat milk, or almond milk. Really helped me build lean muscle while losing some pounds. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a whey that is tasty, most whey per gram of serving per buck without tasting like chalk, and relatively affordable compared to high end whey. A must buy!

Whey Protein Isolate, Natural Chocolate Flavor

Reviewer2167095により Jun 13, 2015 に掲載

Nice taste, like ovaltine.

delicious

Reviewer1752332により Oct 07, 2011 に掲載

tastes great, natural, affordable. i blend it with a banana, kefir, peanut butter, olive oil and sometimes blueberries for a flavor explosion in my mouth every morning.

Great Product

Reviewer1080829により Nov 04, 2010 に掲載

Quick dissolving and great tasting

Love the chocolate

Reviewer1371605により Mar 30, 2011 に掲載

good taste and blends easily.................great for a quick breakfast or a pick me up

Good RGBH Free Whey Isolate

Reviewer2254592により Sep 07, 2009 に掲載

This is the best price for an RGBH free whey isolate and stevia without extra additives. The flavor is good, too. I will be buying this from iherb as long as it is available. A smoothie with a cup of fruit, psyllium, and a cup of soy milk is 250 calories. Add a salad and this is a good supper.

Great Tasting!

Reviewer2432897により Apr 14, 2010 に掲載

Good, Creamy, Chocolately Shake.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 35