JA

お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Delicious taste, pure, hormones/antibiotics - free

Trinityにより Feb 19, 2016 に掲載

I really like this protein. I hope iHerb continues selling it. It's hormones/antibiotics free and has quite pleasant chocolate taste. It's lightly sweetened, not too much, with stevia. It's one of the purest protein products I've found here and although not very cheap, the price for the amount and quality is affordable. It is easy to mix with water, almond milk or yogurt, and the taste is delicious. I also bought the packets of the same product, as sometimes when I'm very busy travelling between the offices I don't have time to eat, so taking one of themwith water kills my hunger and gives me the proteins my body needs. It is delicious too.

Amazing protein powder

5137900793759539015により Feb 13, 2016 に掲載

I never comment on products unless I have a complaint - but this is an exception. I have tried SO many protein powders and this one tops them all. I LOVE IT. I can mix a scoop with a cup of water (to avoid extra carbs and calories) and I truly feel like I am having a special treat. And getting 26 grams of protein in the process! There is no gritty feeling, and no bad aftertaste. Hands down my favorite!

LOVE

Reviewer3078417により Feb 07, 2016 に掲載

LOVE IT!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

no soy makes this very good

4647831336328803100により Sep 02, 2015 に掲載

My daughter really likes the Chocolate flavor and I like it in any flavor because it does not have SOY!!

Holy mother of whey!

5321015520598813107により Aug 08, 2015 に掲載

Best out of all the Bluebonnet wheys! It has such a smooth taste that I can't taste any sweetners and it dissolves quickly. Goes well with water, low fat milk, or almond milk. Really helped me build lean muscle while losing some pounds. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a whey that is tasty, most whey per gram of serving per buck without tasting like chalk, and relatively affordable compared to high end whey. A must buy!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Whey Protein Isolate, Natural Chocolate Flavor

Reviewer2167095により Jun 13, 2015 に掲載

Nice taste, like ovaltine.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I'm a fan of Bluebonnet Whey.

5086084480570769239により Feb 01, 2015 に掲載

I appreciate that Bluebonnet Whey isn't too sweet. Other brands leave you with a sugary tasty in your mouth that I don't like. Other great brand of gluten-free and hormone-free whey protein is Thera's Whey.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

all good but i don't like a taste of stevia

Reviewer2445112により Aug 09, 2014 に掲載

this product has stevia as sweetner. i personnaly dont like taste of stevia as sweetner...it's taste like artifitial flavour. i usually add honey in my protein drink. but now i don't.

Bluebonnet Whey Protein Isolate Natural Chocolate

Reviewer1228042により Jan 31, 2014 に掲載

Great taste, great mixability. Natural ingredients. No bloating. Just a little bit more expensive but well worth the price tag.

Whey Protein Isolate, Natural Chocalate

5506010431916499415により Oct 04, 2013 に掲載

Excellent taste-can use with frozen fruit- love it

商品 1 - 10 の合計 32