JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Multi-Action Whey of Life Protein, Natural Vanilla Flavor, 8 Packets, 1.05 oz (30 g) Each

¥1,577
日本語 (0)
その他のレビュー (1)
並び替え

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4

The awful taste of this product is overwhelming!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

NeaLovesiHerbにより Aug 16, 2011 に掲載

I thought I couldn´t go wrong buying a protein/meal replacement product with vanilla taste. Boy, was I wrong! The taste is so horrendous I could not finish my meal, had to throw it away! How can it go so wrong, I have tried plenty of protein powders and meal replacement shakes, and each have been at least edible. This taste was absolutely not! I am very disappointed, and will not be daring to try other products from this range, because this was so disgusting. Very unfortunate.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Excellent protein source which boosts immunity

danarmにより Jul 08, 2014 に掲載

Very good tasting undenaturated whey protein which helped me boost my immunity. I take 3 packs every day. This is undenaturated whey protein + casein. Casein is especially healthy because it absorbs slowly and is not so insulinogenic. Very healthy!

good product

Reviewer1318347により Jan 04, 2009 に掲載

good product,Good tasting

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Whey of Life, Vanilla Blast Flavor Whey Review

Reviewer1679712により Jul 27, 2011 に掲載

I enjoy the energy I received from taking the Bluebonnet Nutrition, Whey of Life, Vanilla Blast Flavor whey powder which was better than regular milk or soy products and its organic and grass-fed.

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4