Bluebonnet Nutrition, Whey of Life, Natural Vanilla Blast Flavor, 8 Packets, 1.2 oz (36 g) Each

¥ 1308.54
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

The awful taste of this product is overwhelming!

Posted by NeaLovesiHerb From Finland on Aug 16, 2011

I thought I couldn´t go wrong buying a protein/meal replacement product with vanilla taste. Boy, was I wrong! The taste is so horrendous I could not finish my meal, had to throw it away! How can it go so wrong, I have tried plenty of protein powders and meal replacement shakes, and each have been at least edible. This taste was absolutely not! I am very disappointed, and will not be daring to try other products from this range, because this was so disgusting. Very unfortunate.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1318347 From Turkey on Jan 04, 2009

good product,Good tasting

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Whey of Life, Vanilla Blast Flavor Whey Review

Posted by Reviewer1679712 From Mississippi on Jul 27, 2011

I enjoy the energy I received from taking the Bluebonnet Nutrition, Whey of Life, Vanilla Blast Flavor whey powder which was better than regular milk or soy products and its organic and grass-fed.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST