JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great Product, Great Customer Service

Reviewer2093022により Dec 12, 2009 に掲載

I live in the Pacific Northwest and the dark, dreary winters have really taken their toll on me in the past. I was researching what I could do about it and learned about vitamin D deficiency and its effects. I thought why not supplement with Vitamin D and see what happens. I read that Vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol was most efficacious for supplementation so I ordered Bluebonnet's product and have been exceptionally well pleased. This is the second winter that I have taken it and I've noticed a tremendous difference in my outlook. I would recommend this for anyone living in a northern climate. Also, last winter iHerb shipped me a bottle that was damaged during shipment. They replaced the product at no charge. I highly recommend doing business with them.

Only D3 I found without lanolin

Reviewer2117535により Nov 06, 2011 に掲載

I find this D3 to be perfect for me. The D3 from lanolin sources made my skin itchy. Bluebonnet doesn't do that. I'm pleased to have found a lanolin free D3. I absolutely will purchase this product again and have shared the information about this product with many people who have had lanolin sensitivities to other D3 brands.

Great D

yourhealthsuccessにより Nov 28, 2011 に掲載

I am allergic to sheep's wool, which most D3 is derived from and cannot tolerate the brands made from it. I break out in a rash. So far this is my first purchase of the fish oil D and I seem to be able to tolerate it much better.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Vitamin D3

Reviewer2132759により Feb 04, 2009 に掲載

Excellent product and price

natural

Reviewer3051410により Feb 07, 2010 に掲載

This is the only D that I've found that's derived from fish oil.

helps calcium absorption

Reviewer1905389により Feb 10, 2011 に掲載

Best way to make the most of the calcium intake. I dont always have the time to spend out in the sun.

Good Product

Reviewer3081165により Aug 11, 2009 に掲載

Helps to enhance mood.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

very satisfied with product.

robot057により Jul 18, 2011 に掲載

I take vitamin D3 every day and like these because they are natural and reasonably priced.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8