JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Product, Great Customer Service

Reviewer2093022により 12 12, 2009 に掲載

I live in the Pacific Northwest and the dark, dreary winters have really taken their toll on me in the past. I was researching what I could do about it and learned about vitamin D deficiency and its effects. I thought why not supplement with Vitamin D and see what happens. I read that Vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol was most efficacious for supplementation so I ordered Bluebonnet's product and have been exceptionally well pleased. This is the second winter that I have taken it and I've noticed a tremendous difference in my outlook. I would recommend this for anyone living in a northern climate. Also, last winter iHerb shipped me a bottle that was damaged during shipment. They replaced the product at no charge. I highly recommend doing business with them.

Only D3 I found without lanolin

Reviewer2117535により 11 06, 2011 に掲載

I find this D3 to be perfect for me. The D3 from lanolin sources made my skin itchy. Bluebonnet doesn't do that. I'm pleased to have found a lanolin free D3. I absolutely will purchase this product again and have shared the information about this product with many people who have had lanolin sensitivities to other D3 brands.

Great D

yourhealthsuccessにより 11 28, 2011 に掲載

I am allergic to sheep's wool, which most D3 is derived from and cannot tolerate the brands made from it. I break out in a rash. So far this is my first purchase of the fish oil D and I seem to be able to tolerate it much better.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Vitamin D3

Reviewer2132759により 2 04, 2009 に掲載

Excellent product and price

natural

Reviewer3051410により 2 07, 2010 に掲載

This is the only D that I've found that's derived from fish oil.

helps calcium absorption

Reviewer1905389により 2 10, 2011 に掲載

Best way to make the most of the calcium intake. I dont always have the time to spend out in the sun.

Good Product

Reviewer3081165により 8 11, 2009 に掲載

Helps to enhance mood.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

very satisfied with product.

robot057により 7 18, 2011 に掲載

I take vitamin D3 every day and like these because they are natural and reasonably priced.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8