Bluebonnet Nutrition, Vegetarian Glucosamine MSM, 120 Vcaps

Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great product for artrithis !

Posted by Reviewer2104168 From Florida on Sep 11, 2008

I'm really happy about this product. As everybody knows glucosamine is a useful product to help people having artrithis. What almost nobody knows is that normal glucosamine increases a lot your cholesterol and this is not good as many people suffering for arthritis are old people and can risk hearth problems about that. Vegetarian glucosamine is shellfish free so help without giving that dangerous side effect and works. And more: the market price for this product is normally very much more expensive than the price on iHerb. Sincerely Vittorio

Vegetarian glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1251800 From New York on Sep 26, 2008

I have looked far and wide for the vegetarian glucosamine as I am allergic to shellfish. This product fits the bill and I have noticed an improvement in my knees after only two weeks.

good flex

Posted by Reviewer2544376 From Colorado on Nov 10, 2008

I bought this for my father who bought them once before and then couldn't find it at the local health store. He tried other brands but they weren't nearly as effective for him as Bluebonnet so I bought him several bottles and will restock him from iHerb.com when I need them again. Thanks!

Cushioning Run

Posted by Reviewer2355065 From North Carolina on Aug 29, 2010

This is the best glucosamine and msm product on the market! I run 10 to 20 miles a week and I believe that this product helps me to keep my joints cushioned and healthy.

Vegetarian Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer3226450 From Texas on Jul 09, 2008

As a person who is allergic to shellfish, it's difficult to find shellfish-free glucosamine. This is a great product at a reasonable price.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »