JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Cherry Fruit Extract caps

Reviewer1270584により Feb 26, 2009 に掲載

These are very effective in preventing reccuring gout attacks. I recommend them for this problem.

Great for Gout

Reviewer1200539により Nov 08, 2011 に掲載

I select this branch because it consists of 3 types of Cherries. When the first symptoms of gout attack appears, I took 2vcaps 2 times and the pains subsided. I continue for another 3 times till the redness completely disappear. Now this Bluebonnet Cherry Fruit will be part of my arsenal against gout. Serrapeptase and TCM are the other two.

Great for Gout Relief

4650908169971461831により Dec 05, 2012 に掲載

I have used this supplement for several months now, in helping to relieve my gout symptoms,which I have dealt with for almost 30 years. It is taken in conjunction with other supplements and the combination has helped keep my gout in check for serveral months now and I have noticed that even when I do have a flare up now, it is minor in comparison to before taking this supplement. Adding Standardized Cherry Fruit Extract to my daily intake has made a significant improvement in my being able to maintain my gout and not have all the pain, swelling and stiffness normally associated with the disease. As well,when I feel the beginning "tingle" and stiffness in my ankle or toes, of my gout flaring up - I take a couple extra caps of the Cherry Fruit extract and it helps knock out the gout almost immediately (usually within an hour or so)and relief is much quicker when using this supplement.

wonderful cherry extract

Reviewer3318216により Apr 19, 2011 に掲載

very effective at preventing recurrence of gout--requires continual use. May not be quite as potent as some, still 90+%, but means taking fewer doses than some too--and I get nutritional benefits due to the way it's prepared. Mail slowed at Christmas, no supply--big pain! I add another dose when floors are coldest, when I eat chicken a few days in a row (even small servings), etc. No side effects, unlike drugs. And I love iHerb.

False labelling

Reviewer1194268により Nov 22, 2014 に掲載

Iherb website stated this item has 38 mg antocyanin and 4 mg flavonoids..but when item arrived, the actual label on the bottle did not have such "standardized" quantities.. Its very misleading and iherb did not respond to my complaint, neither correct such misleading label

bluebonnet cherry pills

Reviewer1308294により May 09, 2010 に掲載

product was exactly as ordered... time to deliver was good, price was as expected... we will order more of this product as needed... keep up the good work... you have a new customer now...

Cherry Fruit Extract

Reviewer1950138により Mar 07, 2010 に掲載

Product was received on time and in excellant condition. As to benefits from product usage, only be consuming as instructed for less than two weeks to date. Won't know of such benefits for some time yet. Hopefully it will help reduce negative effects of my arthritis over time. This product was refered to me by other family members currently using it.

Cherry extract capsules

Reviewer2240406により Jul 09, 2008 に掲載

First time I've used this, my husband says he already feels less discomfort from arthritis

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8