JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great For Nightime Leg Cramps!

Reviewer2737500により Nov 27, 2012 に掲載

This is the best potassium I've found for nighttime leg cramps, which used to plague me almost nightly. I take various other medications for blood pressure, colesterol, psycotropic drugs (antidepressants), all of which I have been told deplete the body of potassium. It works for me, Thankfully!

Potassium is potassium

Reviewer1783842により Mar 09, 2011 に掲載

I take potassium for my blood pressure and it works! This is as good as any on the market.

normal now

Reviewer1626105により Oct 02, 2009 に掲載

My potassium levels run low, so I started taking Bluebonnet once a day - last physical all was normal, so it's now part of my daily regimen.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Stops Nighttime Leg Cramps!

Reviewer2107689により May 11, 2013 に掲載

This BlueBonnet potassium is "potassium ASPERATE" which I have found to be the most effective of all the different potassium types that are out there today. Combined with BlueBonnet CHELATED Magnesium, it stops agonizing nightly leg cramps which my Grandmother used to call "Charley horses." I take one Potassium and one Magnesium every night before bedtime, and sleep like a baby, without any signs of cramps. If I miss taking them even for a couple of nights, I pay the painful price... and have to jump out of bed and walk around frantically until the cramps disappear. I usually buy these two products ahead of time, so I don't run out. Thanks, iHerb, for being the BEST there is! You have never failed me in 8+ years!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very pleased with product and price

Reviewer2095620により Aug 26, 2010 に掲載

Delivery not so fast as the first delivery, but it got here !

Very good