JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Impurities yucks!

5506851129277163923により Sep 17, 2014 に掲載

There are impurities in the product, I fished them out and looks like dried root or strips of cardboard. Did nothing for me in regards to skin.

great for hair growth

Reviewer1978895により Jul 06, 2010 に掲載

This is opti msm which is supposed to be superior to the other brands I have tried. I noticed msm makes my nails and hair grow faster.

a solid choice

101010011により Oct 11, 2010 に掲載

i prefer the optimsm. this one has no preservatives and comes in a glass jar. good for internal and external applications.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Quite Possibly the Best Supplement in the World (no exaggeration)

OrganicReviews99により Jul 15, 2011 に掲載

If I was stranded on a desert island with only one supplement it would have to be OptiMSM... and specifically Bluebonnet b/c they don't add any fillers. It is the wonder supplement and does so much from joint health to allergies... from scar tissue repair to muscle health... from osteoarthritis to headaches... MSM is THE wonder supplement. Consider reading the book Mircle of MSM. It is a wonderful account of this amazing supplement. Best of health to everyone - may MSM heal your body.

MSM

Reviewer1884425により Aug 20, 2011 に掲載

Great quality (OptiMSM) thus great results. Moreover, i really like the glass jar.

Great product!

sweetheartにより Jul 23, 2012 に掲載

Has no other ingredients than pure MSM. And the price is right as well! Will buy again! If you use this regularly (and in large amounts) it's a good idea to take molybdenum as well.

Great

4655483598145032550により Feb 04, 2014 に掲載

Makes me awake immediately when taking in the morning on an empty stomach. I megadose about 30 grams/ 30.000 mg daily. Doesn't taste as bad as everyone says. It's very easy to deal with

Great MSM powder

Reviewer1421175により Mar 26, 2009 に掲載

A high quality MSM product that utilizes OPTMSM technology (the gold standard in MSM). Great price as well.

Nice powder

Reviewer3325005により Jun 10, 2010 に掲載

Happy with the look of this MSM and I think I'll stay with this brand.

So far, so good!

Reviewer2271089により Jul 30, 2010 に掲載

I'm very happy with this product. I especially like that it comes in a glass jar. As far a health improvements, it's too soon to tell. But no awful side effects, either. It helps that I've been slowly increasing my dosage every week or two.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15